Nimiq and dishnet ...?????

help-Fortek...
Unregistered guest
Hey every1 i have the fortec lifetime ultra and i have it on echo satelite which is dishnewtwork channels.... now everytiem i chek on antenna setup the NIMIQ it shows the frequency all high.... but when i try to download the channels it finds me all the same channels as the ones in Dishnet thus making me have double of all the channels... How come im not geting channels from Bell and only dishnet? isnt NIMIQ supose to be Bell express view (BEV)???????? and also if a channel sais encrypted or bad channel what do i do..??

stack from pa
Unregistered guest
put new codes in key 00 8f f3 9f 87 40 c9 e2 46

stack from pa
Unregistered guest
put new codes in key 00 8f f3 9f 87 40 c9 e2 46

help-fortek
Unregistered guest
i dun get it explain ur self pleese.... is that for how to get BELL channels? or to get encrypted...??? anybody elce know?

Anonymous

If ur pointed at dish then u'll get dish, the name means nothing, U fail to say what kind of dish or dishes switches etc.

Unregistered guest
The new Dishnetwork Codes

Help-Fortek
Unregistered guest
Hi... what If the DISh is aLREDY POINTED AT ECHO- But NIMIQ has GOOD reseption... so how come when i download nimiq channels i get only dishnet channels.... do i have to change my satelite liek where it is??? cuz the frequency for NIMIQ and for ECHo is alredy high... but when i downlaod nimiq it gives me the SMAe channels i have.

Anonymous

told you the name means nothing, whatever your pointed at that's what you get...if you point at bev yah get bev....the signal yer talken about on nimiq is the echo signal

Anonymous

told you the name means nothing, whatever your pointed at that's what you get...if you point at bev yah get bev....the signal yer talken about on nimiq is the echo signal

Unregistered guest
Whats the new Dish net FTA Keys

Unregistered guest
Whats the new Dish net FTA Keys

fortek-help
Unregistered guest
ooooooooooo lol .... sry bout that k thnx alot... u know the channel guide in th fortec... that cant work rite? cuz for mine its blank... it wil alsways stay blank rite?

Bronze Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 55
This CD contains the automatic key finder to download to your receiver, and never input keys manually again. It automatically finds the new key when channels go blank. Everytime.

Also included are the programs of Getkey and Keymaster, to bring up the latest keys in case you need to input keys manually. Just in case.

THIS CD also contains INSTRUCTIONS and SOFTWARE for the PANSAT 2500A FREE TO AIR RECEIVER! AND NOW OTHER RECEIVERS LIKE THE PANSAT 2700, COOLSATT 4000, FORTEC ULTRA, PANTEC, ARIZA CYCLONE AND BLACKBIRD.

EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE, EVERYTHING ON ONE DISC!!

Get the channel lists you need to see Dish Network the same as the others do like this:

149 Fox Sports World
150 Speed Channel
151 Outdoor Life
152 College Sports TV
153 Outdoor Chan
158 FUSE
159 SI TV
160 MTV
161 MTV 2
162 VH-1
163 VH-1 Classics
166 Country Music
167 GAC
168 Spike TV
169 Noggin
170 Nick - East
171 Nick - West
172 Disney - East
173 Disney - West
174 Toon Disney
175 Boomerang
176 Cartoon Network
177 Nick GAS
178 Nicktoons
179 Discovery Kids
180 ABC Family
181 PAX TV
182 Discovery Channel

260Trinity Broad.
261 Eternal Word
262 Sky Angel
264 Wisdom
300 HBO - East
301 HBO2 - East
302 HBO Signature
303 HBO - West
304 HBO2 - West
305 HBO - Family
307 HBO - Comedy
309 HBO - Latino
310 Cinemax - East
311 Cinemax - West
312 MoreMax
313 Action Max
314 5 Star Max
318 Showtime - East
319 Showtime - West
320 Showtime - Too
321 Showtime - Show.
322 Showtime - Extr.
323 Showtime - Beyond
327 TMC - East
328 TMC Xtra - East
329 TMC - West
330 TMC Xtra - West
332 Sundance
333 Flix
340 Encore - East
341 Encore - West
342 Encore - Western
343 Encore - Action
344 Encore - Mystery
345 Encore - True St.
346 Encore - Love
347 Encore - WAM
350 Starz! - East
351 Starz! - West
352 Starz! - Theater
353 Starz! - Cin. East
354 Starz! - Cin. West
355 Black Starz!
356 Starz! - Family

Get all Dish Network channels, wide open, for free!! Cool!!

YOU WILL ALSO GET HOW TO VIDEOS AND STEP BY STEP PICS OF SCREEN SHOTS OF MENUS ON TV SCREEN ON HOW TO PROGRAM YOUR RECEIVER. COOL.

GET ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE BECAUSE I WILL GIVE 'FREE EMAIL SUPPORT' FOR YOUR SOFTWARE THAT YOU RECEIVE!!

THIS IS A HOBBY OF MINE, I HAVE GATHERED ALL THIS INFO FROM HOURS OF WORK MYSELF, AND MADE IT INTO A CD THAT WILL GET YOUR TV UP AND RUNNING. AND I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH ABOUT EMAIL SUPPORT, I WILL DO IT. YOU WILL FIND IT VERY USEFUL WITH YOUR CD AND YOUR RECEIVER.

fortek-help
Unregistered guest
whers the cd? plus ahm... all the channels u just listed how come when i downlaoded my channels from echo 6/8 it didnt give me all those
it just gave me all these chans- iv never hered of including ppv... thats about it! so how come u have all the channels u just listed?? everytime i download from echo it brings me liek 300 or 400 crapy channles lol so pleez help if u know what i mean... thnx

Bronze Member
Username: Thechiz2

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 28
people who have these channels usually take hours in finding the frequencies and doing a tp scan thats how it is done. go to lingsat find the channels and frequencies enter them and tp scan. then you upload those channels to your computer then name them.

Bronze Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 29
correct me if im wrong fellas but thats how i do it

fortek-help
Unregistered guest
hey ur mama lol... i can put in the frequency?? when i oput it in ... do i need to turn my satelite to a different deggre and angle? or can i downlaod channels and more satelites with my satelit facing the way it is now.... im not sure what its facing plus i dunt have the motor on my satelite...

Bronze Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 30
i dont know to much about fortec but assuming that you only have one dish yes you have to point it to the bird you want. as i stated go to lingsat and this also helped me http://www.nerosoft.***/SatCalcView.asp to find elevations. (copy paste put dot com) besides reading alot and help from lk i get by. i have a pansat and three dishes. hope this helps. im stoned i can e you a bunch of links that also helped if you want just give me your e whatever tp you scan and whatever station is in that freq. range you will get them providing that you are in the spot beam. another little trick i learned from lk.

Bronze Member

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 76
EMAIL: OKAYKRAFTS@YAHOO.COM

THIS CD CONTAINS THE AUTOMATIC KEY FINDER, THE AUTOROLL.

NEVER INPUT A KEY MANUALLY AGAIN!!

IF YOUR TIRED OF LOOKING FOR BIN FILES,
TIRED OF ASKING AT FORUMS THAT DON'T ANSWER,
GET THE SOFTWARE YOU NEED TO GET UP AND RUNNING.

-------------------------------------------------

SOFTWARE FOR UPDATERS AND CHANNEL LIST EDITORS

KEY FINDER LINK SOFTWARE TO GET NEW KEYS ON YOUR DESKTOP!!
(IF YOU NEED TO PUT KEYS IN MANUALLY)

BIN FILES FOR LATEST AUTOROLL, THE AUTOMATIC KEY FINDER
(NEVER INPUT KEYS AGAIN MANUALLY)
I WILL GIVE YOU THE UPDATES AS THEY OCCUR, AND ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS ON SETUP AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE TROUBLE WITH.

--------------------------------------------------

STOP SEARCHING THE INTERNET, ASK ME!

IF YOU WANT YOUR CHANNELS TO LOOK LIKE THIS, THE SAME AS DISH NETWORK, I'LL HELP YOU WITH THE CHANNEL LISTS TO DOWNLOAD:

---------------------------------

160 MTV
161 MTV 2
162 VH-1
163 VH-1 Classics
166 Country Music
167 GAC
168 Spike TV
169 Noggin
170 Nick - East
171 Nick - West
172 Disney - East
173 Disney - West
174 Toon Disney
180 ABC Family
181 PAX TV
182 Discovery Channel
260Trinity Broad.
261 Eternal Word
262 Sky Angel
264 Wisdom
300 HBO - East
301 HBO2 - East
------------------------------------

THIS CD also contains INSTRUCTIONS and SOFTWARE for the PANSAT 2500A FREE TO AIR RECEIVER! AND NOW OTHER RECEIVERS LIKE THE PANSAT 2700, COOLSATT 4000, DREAMBOX, FORTEC ULTRA, PANTEC, ARIZA CYCLONE AND BLACKBIRD.
Get all Dish Network channels, wide open, for free !! Cool !!

STOP SEARCHING THE INTERNET, ASK ME! EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED. TIM

Bronze Member

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 77
THESE CHANNEL LISTS ARE EDITED FROM A CHANNEL LIST EDITOR, WITH FREQUENCIES BUILT IN, THERE ARE A NUMBER OF THEM ON MY CD. FOR A REGULAR DISH, AND DISH 500. TIM

Bronze Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 31
ill help you for free dude because thats how you get all the editors if you need links just ask dude. why charge when the stuffs out there for free.

Bronze Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 32
nothin against you tim im a fellow ohioen

LK
Unregistered guest
Tim...U are a spammer!....selling crap thats already FREE at every DSS site!...go sell lemonade on the corner to little kids!

Bronze Member

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 33
wad'up lk ? i was gonna say the same about the spam i've seen him in a few posts already but i don't think i've been here long enough to say somethin' like that. lol

LK
Unregistered guest
U can call a spade a spade...call em like U see em..there is no waiting list or seniority here...this place is a free for all as U can see..no rules...no etiquette...no common sense...just crazy young punks running wild here..

Bronze Member

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 81
Just because its free, doesnt mean someone isnt lazy, or doesnt know head from toe in forums on how to read. it is all here. please...don't say anything you don't know, just because everyone gets on the internet anonymously, doesnt mean you have to be mean. especially when i am trying to provide a service, i come to these forums and search the internet for hours. some people can't do it, some people won't do it. if you don't want to spend the time, i got it. simple.

Bronze Member

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 82
and just a note, LK, i have nothing but respect for you, still coming on here and helping, just want to let you know that. Tim

smokin
Unregistered guest
To ur mama, Tim , LK or any of you smart guys
Will these "TP scans" for channel lists show channels a satalite scan or blind scan doesn't?
Is it possible that not all channels available showed up on my satalite scan? My fortec ultra has a sat scan and I thought I was done.

LK
Unregistered guest
Some Tp's like cartoon network are very hard to get with weaker signals..and some are spotbeamed ONLY to specific areas

smokin
Unregistered guest
LK

Excuse my density. Does that mean there may be channels I could get that didn't show up on my sat scan?

Anonymous

smokin...what you should do is go to Lyngsat.com and check out all the tp. freqs. some may have to be changed some may need the polarization changed. then rescan. delete the chs. first

Unregistered guest
where can i get updated pansat 2500a keys?

Maestra has not posted as of 2:08 pst June 25.

Thanks

Unregistered guest
where can i get updated pansat 2500a keys?

Maestra has not posted as of 2:08 pst June 25.

Thanks

maybe
Unregistered guest
no key change here today ...latest keys are posted in the "latest keys" thread.Maestra keys are the current keys

maybe
Unregistered guest
BTW..maestra does NOT post the keys anymore...read the Keymaster and getkeys thread here.

maybe
Unregistered guest
BTW..maestra does NOT post the keys anymore...read the Keymaster and getkeys thread here.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/143293.html

Username: Rer

Nuevo laredo, Tamaulipas Mexico

Post Number: 1
alguien que hable español necesito ayuda sobre el disch mi correo es r-e-r@hotmail.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us