Help a brother out!

Username: Fabfarrs

Post Number: 1
I had DTV for years and finally switched to Comcast cable for my TV and internet. I thought it was a great deal because they were offering 19.00 per month if you traded in your DTV box.

I now regret that choice, I miss my satellite, it was much better, so to quell my need for satellite entertainment, I just bought a C-sat 4000 Pro, and have no idea in heaven of how to make the darn thing work with my DTV dish, or even if it's possible.

I read reviews saying how easy it is to set up, but, dopy me, I don't know where to even get started.

I have the unit plugged into my plasma screen and to my DTV dish, but how do I tune it to the satellite and download channels?

Please, some guru of the Satellites HELP!

LK
Unregistered guest
U made a big mistake already...that C-sat box isa useless after September...There will be no more Dishnetwork available and ONLY FREE true FTA channels (very very limited)..

To align the dish U need a file called satfinder or dish alignment..U need to decide what satellite (s) U want to receive signals from...Dishnetwork is the 119 and 110 .it'll tell U the azimuth and elevation for your particular location...any reputable DSS site has it...go to [link removed] or www.al7bar.tk for these files and How To guide to program that C-sat,which again is useless after 3 months..

www.lyngsat.com lists all the satellites and what channels are on them..after Sept, U can ONLY get channels that have the big F listed on the charts there..

munster
Unregistered guest
dtv is pretty cool but the thing i really hate about them is the overcompression that they do. a lot of their channels look like VCD quality or tivo at the worst mode. whats even more odd is they use all their bitrate for the weirdest channels like their 124 free preview whatever and certain basic channels while the NBA finals looks like crap. very odd

Username: Dishboi

Post Number: 7
God, I'm gunna be so PISSED if my Cool*Sat Pro and Plus didnt work after Sept or so. I paid like $300 for each of them.

LK
Unregistered guest
Its common knowledge!...Dishnetwork has been swapping out cards for months now...time is VERY short..U shouldn't be surprised,its been all over the news and every DSS site for almost a year about this swap from Nagra1 to Nagra2...where ya been,come out of your cave!

Unregistered guest
yea you dumb fcuker....listen to puzzy boy LK, he know's everything about nothing...ROTF, he even's know when his next period is going to come...LOL

Anonymous

Kneegrow and all your alias's on this forum....How are things in the great Southwest? Yes I know who you are and where you are. So if you don't want all your info made public, you and all your alias's better go somewhere else. Or change your attitude.

Don't let who this was posted by fool you.

Doctor John
Unregistered guest
They are fine according to the weather
report. Looks to me u all are singing
the same old song. I see this lk is
still a very rude person like the rest
of the guys he hangs with. Nothing as
changed. Looks to me this is all coming to
a end anyhow and u clowns will need to find
a new job. I will like to make a suggestion!
u all need to go back to school and learn manners
on behaving yourself and the correct use of the
english language without the use of swearing words that make your ears curl up in disgust. This lk says he is a educated man,-in what I
ask? I would rather hear a dog bark then having
to read some of the degrading things he and a
few of his associates have said to others. My
opinion one this matter is that the people that
are being rude need to grow up and grow up now
and stop it. And the people at Ecoustics need
to start doing their job. If someone is being
rude and nasty and not posting in the right place
u all can stop it by not letting them post on any
thread. The buck stop with Ecoustics! They are the main reason for all this outrageous posting.
So let us all work together and be nice to each other and just maybe we will get a hack for N2.

smokey
Unregistered guest
LK, i have a question for you, i got a 105 dish network super dish, im useing a pansat 2500, will a dish pro adapter work on the pansat 2500,so i can pick up 105, please help thank you

Biver
Unregistered guest
Dr. John . :-) . = . :-) . Mr. Bill

LK
Unregistered guest
Biver ...another mod here...or again kneegrow alias..unregistered can't add faces or files/attachments

analman is another mod or kneegrow alias...he add very description jpeg photos that nobody would be allowed to post or attach..

maple leaf has admitted to being a mod here

Myself (LK) is NOT a mod here...and do not like all the swearing,childish behavior, and trouble makers either...but I cannot do anything about it..I'm NOT a mod!...why anyone calls me rude is beyond me..that got me mixed up with others here...I solo here,believe me!

LK
Unregistered guest
Biver ...another mod here...or again kneegrow alias..unregistered can't add faces or files/attachments

analman is another mod or kneegrow alias...he add very description jpeg photos that nobody would be allowed to post or attach..

maple leaf has admitted to being a mod here

I (LK) am NOT a mod here...and do not like all the swearing,childish behavior, and trouble makers either...but I cannot do anything about it..I'm NOT a mod!...why anyone calls me rude is beyond me..they have me mixed up with others here...I solo here,believe me!..and I am educated ,why do U question that?

Doctor John
Unregistered guest
Why do I question that u are educated!
Pleae read (THREAD):-N2 is fix...so be happy-
read what u printed on message 6 to 7.
Is this a educated man! If so iam going to
but my P.H.D in the garbage and move to the
jungle and sell my house and live in a cave.

Twinky Wonder
Unregistered guest
your such a stupid monkey.....that post was NOT by LK.
anybody can impersonate any unregistered user
man....... your so dumb.
you dont know LK has alot of haters who constantly impersonate him
but inelligent peeps know when its really the authentic LK

Doctor John
Unregistered guest
my bad.....Im such a stupit asshoIe

engine giver
Unregistered guest
I like um knee grow. But he has a heap to learn from LK. LK is the Kemosabe of satellite.

Username: Bluesi00

Post Number: 2
can someone help me, im not getting the adult channels. i have a pansat 2500

LK
Unregistered guest
READ

LK
Unregistered guest
you fcuking retard....are you new? Maybe you just woke up from a coma? Who the fcuke knows, read you stupid fcuking moron...ROTF

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 423
You have been warned boys!!!

Username: Minena77

Post Number: 8
Need Help! Have a Quantam w/ the new autoroll program. The screen reads the channel along w/ the program title but the screen reads scrambled or bad channel and is black. Why?

LK
Unregistered guest
cause you are a fcuking idiot stick and don't know that the fcuke is going on...read you fruitcake and you will learn...ROTF

LK
Unregistered guest
cause you are a fcuking idiot stick and don't know that the fcuke is going on...read you fruitcake and you will learn...ROTF

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 424
LK didn't make those posts. And everybody knows it.

GROW-UP KNEEGROW
Unregistered guest
U are right Maple Leaf its Kneegrow same old
song he is singing. It must of took him ten years
to learn his language.....I wounder how long would it take us to teach him to sit up and roll over.
I won't call him a dog out-of respect for dogs.
Kneegrow U su-ck.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us