Last time I repeat this

Unregistered guest
Post in the right thread you dumb fcukers or I am going to leave this place...even though I said this a hundread times, I mean it this time, I'm getting sick of you guys calling me Micheal Jackson's best friend, and calling me a retard....I was in nam you know, I will suck the ballsack right off your body if you don't watch out...ROTF(leaves his computer balling his eyes out and scratching his nuts)

LK
Unregistered guest
U are a disrespectful child who needs to grow up!..Your parents failed parenting 101 when it came to you.I'm sure they are real proud of you...yeah right!...and if U happen to be a young parent yourself,the acorn don't fall too far from the tree....payback will be triple for you,what a fine example of a parent U are..lol

Anonymous

Anonymous

Posted on Sunday, June 19, 2005 - 09:55 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kneegrow and all your alias's on this forum....How are things in the great Southwest? Yes I know who you are and where you are. So if you don't want all your info made public, you and all your alias's better go somewhere else. Or change your attitude.

Don't let who this was posted by fool you

Bronze Member
Username: Thechiz2

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 36
Micheal Jackson touched me

O He Touched Me
Unregistered guest
Yes, and he touched me too!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts