Pansat 2500A and Pansat 2700A

Pansat User
Unregistered guest
I have the X-85 flash for Pansat 2500A, can i use the same flash to flash my Pansat 2700A ? or can anyone tell me where would ui be able to find such version for Pansat 2700A? Please Help

LK
Unregistered guest
Just what are U looking for?...a factory flash?...an autoroll flash?....an EPG flash?

The 2500 and 2700 use different flashs..
BTW..they use different cables too!..twisted null modem R232 for 2700...straight D9 female ends for 2500

IF U want ANY files for ANY receiver go to www.al7bar.tk or www.dsscommunity.c om or any other reputable DSS site listed in the " Reputable/Recommended Sites" thread here...

Also if U want info read here the 2700 thread...or if U want 2500 info,then read the 2500 thread...this is NOT brain surgery!...everything is real self explanatory..

LK
Unregistered guest
BTW...X85 = 2500...X87 = 2700...BL = Blacklist,the Front man for Pansat...al7bar.T K = Largest DSS website with 125,000 members...Ultra = one type of Fortec receiver

DOLPHIN
Unregistered guest
hey LK do you know why GOLTV is not affected by the key changes ? its the only channel that plays after a zap!!!!!

LK
Unregistered guest
This thread is about the 2500 and 2700 pansat,not key changes or GOLTV...and that makes no sense,if its Dishnet and the keys change,then all channels are affected..

Username: Goldentrunks

Chihuahua, Chihuahua Mexico

Post Number: 4
ok aqui les va tengo el pansat 2500a con 2 antenas y 450 canales. los satelites eran 110 y 119 es todo lo que se. hoy se me ocurrio meverle y no se a que le movi total que me quede sin ningun canal .
resignado a ke lo habia hechado a perder le segui moviendo y segun creo yo agarre el echostar 119 w pero solo se ven 119 canales.
alguien podria darme una solucion para tener los 450
canales de nuevo? y si alguien me podria dar una pagina de tutorial o algo asi ke soy nuevo en la scene ahh mi mail es goldentrunks@hotmail.com pero agreguenme al messenger porque el mail no lo leo

Tiger62
Unregistered guest
I am looking for a Pansat 2500A since a friend has recommended it. But now on ebay, all I can find are Pansat 2700A or Skyview 500 or Pantec MX. My question is which one should I get to get at least all the features I would get with the Pansat 2500A? I am planning to use it with the SuperDish 121. Thanks.

LK
Unregistered guest
They are all basically the same...the 2500 has no additional features than the others,but it is more popular and software is easier to find,as is any Pansat (1500-2300-2500-2700-5000) software..all will work with superdish....I would be considerate of costs at this point in time..

Username: Jcstubbs

Freeport, Grand Bahama Bahamas

Post Number: 1
I am new to the site and have just received my pansat2500a I need some help to program it. I am not a hacker can anyone out there help

bk
Unregistered guest
LK,

I have read a lot of your wisdom and you do know what is going on. It is nice to read something with substance in it!

I wonder if you would not mind writing up some instructions for a new instalation of the codes on the Pansat 2500a.

I had bought it with the codes installed alrready and have never done the instalation myself.

What do I need to do it? Is there some special software or piece of hardware tha I need, or do I just plug in the unit into the computer and it will come up on the screen?
As you see I am full of questions and no answers.

Your help would be greatly appreaciated, in Canada anyway!

Username: Barabashka

Post Number: 4
HELLO ANY BODY , IM IN PHILA PA 2 CENALS WAS DISTROED NTV AND CH1 RUSSIAN CHENALS I NEED HELP WITH IT . LK YOU ARE THE MAN help help HELP

LK
Unregistered guest
Instuctions on how to install autoroll bins are posted everywhere here already...instructions on manually installing keys are everywherere too..I presume by "codes" U mean either bins/flashs or keys..the instructions here are very simple,even in this thread..suggest the 246 autoroll bin...where to find it and the stb (receiver) updater loader is with the files also..its just a matter of running a D9 straight cable from receiver to computer and uploading the 246 bin to your computer...its all software (stb updater and 246 bin, usually in a .zip file) except for the cable,computer,and receiver...it takes 3 minutes to do..also suggest U read the "How To" and newbie" area at www.al7bar.tk..U must register there...all the files are there too in Pansat DOWNLOADS area..

LK
Unregistered guest
Its also all right here,manual keys install,autoroll bins install ,keymaster file and the How To's and files themselves..just remove the * in .C*M

[link removed]

bk
Unregistered guest
Thanks LK.

This does help!
I will go fishing for the info.
By the way, the links you posted do not work. I have tried them over a period of several days!?!

LK
Unregistered guest
The links work fine to al7bar.t k and dsscommunity.c*om...just cut and paste into browser and remove the * in .c*om..U might have to register first at dsscommunity,but I don't think so,since unregistered guests are allowed to post and download files....

Username: Djsercpb

Post Number: 3
i can't get the program guide to work can someone help me to program it on my pansat 2700a

LK
Unregistered guest
The 2500 and 2700 use different flashs..
BTW..they use different cables too!..twisted null modem R232 for 2700...straight D9 female ends for 2500

IF U want ANY files for ANY receiver go to www.al7bar.tk or www.dsscommunity.c om or any other reputable DSS site listed in the " Reputable/Recommended Sites" thread here...

Also if U want info read here the 2700 thread...or if U want 2500 info,then read the 2500 thread...this is NOT brain surgery!...everything is real self explanatory..

Username: Barabashka

Post Number: 7
HELLO ANY BODY , IM IN PHILA PA 4 CENALS WAS DISTROED NTV AND CH1. rtv, RTV+ RUSSIAN CHANNELS I NEED HELP WITH IT . LK YOU ARE THE MAN help help HELP

LK
Unregistered guest
Kneegrow the Mod here!

Now that Kneegrow has surfaced here again (was probably on paid vacation), have U noticed:

Analman returned
Larry Doherty returned
Punjavi returned
More thrashy disgusting "unregistered" posts
There is a campaign to get rid of me and Maple Leaf

Your posts are getting DELETED (many/most of mine) BUT NONE of his (Kneegrow) or his aliases and other "unregistered" thrashy posts..

Now tell me,that Kneegrow is NOT an Ecoustics mod, paid to create havoc here,play the clown,entertain,run these forums so as to draw internet hits for google for the sponsors and Ecoustics,and delete informative posts to save bandwidth and keeps people coming back to ask the same questions over and over (more internet hits at 10 cents each = alot of money),...ITS ALL SO OBVIOUS!...HE'S A MOD HERE!...and a SNITCH/MOLE for DTV,Dishnet,BEV and the FCC...U all think he's funny,but he's got your IP logged and your email addy (if U're stupid enough to register here)and handing it over to the authorities...

NEED HELP PLEASE
Unregistered guest
can anyone please give me the latest pansat 2500 keys, i've tried lots of them and none seem to work. im a real amateteur so can somebody have the patience to tell me how to make my receiver work... i would really appreciate itTHANK YOU

kneegrows cousin
Unregistered guest
Have U heard the new Ecoustics theme song...wasting away again in kneegrowville..sung by kneegrow,analman,testbaby,stupid idiots,Mr Whitefolks,and the Ecoustics staff..Dave,Charlie and Bev... and the RCMP and FCC love it!...its a no # 1 hit for them!...now sit back and wait for your Dave or Charlie letter! CAUSE now they Got Ya!

Unregistered guest
Hello i'm new to this Fta stuff..I just bought a MultiStar Pantec Mx Ultra Receiver. Anyone who has a handle on these things or has the same model Receiver could you please help me, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm having difficulties on operating my receiver. Well, i've tried to configure everything, by following the steps given in the manual. When finishing the steps shown on the manual, it does searches some channels. However, if you were to go to a channel, it would say "Scrambled or Bad Channel". Currently, the Satellite chosen and that seems to show high strength & quality is Echo. I'm currently using a ExpressVu Satellite, and I do have a StarChoice satelite as well. I'm just wondering maybe the channels are scrambled b/c these two satellites (ExpressVu and StarChoice) are not shown when I'm at the Antenna Setup Section. I've tried to understand the updating software idea, but no successful results came through. Anyone who is experienced in these, may you offer help to a beginner? ASAP.

LK
Unregistered guest
GO TO WWW.AL7BAR.TK good place for newbies and those using off brand receivers like yours...plus they have files there too..U will get no info from this site here..only harassment from the mod kneeegrow and his clan..

Username: Vanmar

Nassau, Bahamas Bahamas

Post Number: 5
Hi guys:

I guess it is back to manual operation again, who cares. Can someone please e-mail me the latest codes for the last hit of today

Username: Vanmar

Nassau, Bahamas Bahamas

Post Number: 6
Hi team:
Its just me again I need help can someone please e-mail me the lastest codes.

I am tire and came home looking forward to relaxing abit and just what the F**king satilite is knock out again somebody please help

Anonymous

KEY0 02 7E A9 9B E5 07 A0 EA Active
KEY1 D5 66 C4 72 AE D0 60 B7

LK
Unregistered guest
READ the Latest and Current keys thread...they are there..they are ALWAYS there for MONTHS now....U must be new here!

or go to [link removed] and get them...or download Jeeeper,gey keys, or keymaster programs and have them on your computer desktop all the time..no need to come here and tell people to email U the new keys!...sounds lazy and pushy to me..

Unregistered guest
Guys. I am trying to enter keys manually on my Pansat 2700a. When i go to Parental Control I get a change pin screen. I enter 0000 for old pin then I have to enter 0000 to new pin and then 0000 to verify new pin. then it loops back to the old pin number. How do i get it to go on so i can manually enter the keys. Thanks guys

LK
Unregistered guest
Follow the instructions!...a 10 year old can do it!

Username: Mtntexas

Carrollton, Texas Texas

Post Number: 1
Anyone got a new (working) autoroll for the pansat 2500A? 6-11-2005

LK
Unregistered guest
I have posted a whole entire other thread here dedicated to just that!...go read it!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/141512.html

Bronze Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 34
6-11-05 AUTOROLL FIXES AT SITE WWW.ULTIMATETESTERS.COM FOR PANSATS 1500, 2500, 2700, 3500. FREE TO REGISTER AND DOWNLOAD, PLEASE CLICK ON THEIR SPONSOR LINKS!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us