DTV NFL Ticket

shane judah
Unregistered guest
Is it possible to order this with the remote? I have about 4 slots open on my IRD, and wanna order this but on the INFO it saids, you have to make 4 payments of 50 something dollars. Does that mean I have to place an order on 4 different occasions to get the full season? So if I order once, I only get a quarter of a season? hmmmm

LK
Unregistered guest
4 slots open on receiver?...what are U talking about?..if U mean PPV slots, and think that U are going to get this free,then your dreaming pal!..thats been tried 1000x in the past...no way,jose!....lol

No_free_lunch
Unregistered guest
Shane is probably gonna fake a receiever failure after the PPV slots are filled.
Anyway, if you order NFL Sunday with the remote, it will only give you NFL Sunday for about 60 days. The way it's supposed to work is; you order with the remote, this activates NFL Sunday for maybe 60 days, within 30 days of your remote order, your receiver makes the phone call to DAVE, this results in you being charged (or scheduled to be charged) the full $200 AND then DAVE activates the rest of the season via the satellite. If you order but never make the phone call, your NFL SUnday will go down within 60 days, and then that's it.
If it goes down and then you make the phone call after the season is over, who knows what you get charged (maybe $50, maybe the full $200, who knows). But I'm sure DAVE would be pissed if the card ever made a call after the fact.
Oh, if you fake a receiver failure (or receiver upgrade, or decide to discontinue an extra receiver), be sure to DESTROY your card. One little know feature is, the card doesn't have to be married to the receiver to make it's phone call ; if an overdue card ever sees the inside of any reciever which has a phone line hooked up, it will tattle on what you did.

shane judah
Unregistered guest
thanks for the tip

hmmm, is it possible to order it from their website and get it mirrored to all the receivers?

LK
Unregistered guest
online ordering and mirrored to all receivers works...did it last year..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us