Dave Shar Subs-Replacing IRD's

just_another_wanderer
Unregistered guest
I know this girl that is sharing her Dave sub with everyone to pay for her bill so she can get it free. im one of her customers, but i order PPV a lot for sport events. theres like 4 slots to order and when it gets full she told me to ask for another IRD and she will activiate it but it will cost me $45 USD. i wanted to know if it was possible to see if theres any used PPV slot before activation because the IRD i have from her had 2 purchases before she gave it to me.

am i getting ripped off? can i get it cheaper? the IRD's are always random, i went through 2 of them so far and one of them didnt even have the Guide with the show turning small in the left window. what is a good price i should be getting for new IRD activations because $45 every 4 PPV is expensive.
thank you

help is here
Unregistered guest
Of course you are getting ripped off. DTV will not allow her/you (whoever OWNS the account)to keep changing receiver often..they are not that stupid as some here..4 PPV's is normal to fill the slots in newer receivers..but getting a new receiver is just plain DUMB!...and BTW,they all have a programming guide,you just couldn't figure out how to use the receiver..thats 100% guarantee!

here's what ya do..use the OWNERS username and password at directv.com and order PPV's ONLINE for the actual real face value price ($3.99 movie etc),then everyone sharing can watch it too no matter where they live!..Everyone pays for whatever they order,and everyone can view the bill online too..BUT there must be 100% trust among everyone,or at least from the OWNER to whomever he/she gives her DTV online registration info (username and pasword) to use ..

just_another_wanderer
Unregistered guest
If I am getting ripped off, where can I buy it cheaper? I told her about DTV getting suspicious, and she said it's not a problem. People change IRD's or they break and replace them all the time. As for the program guide, yes I have it, but when I go into the Guide menu, it doesn't show the current channel i'm watching in the small window, it just disappears completely is what I meant.

I know about the online thing, but I only order sports which is $39.99-$44.99, there's no way I'm going to pay that. I just wanted to know if I could buy IRD's w/ the cards cheaper somewhere else if $45 from her was too much.

Username: Tsteele44

Canada

Post Number: 1
CAN YOU LET ME KNOW HOW TO GET A HOLD OF HER..i have been looking for a shared sub for sometime..iam from canada ...tsteele44@hotmail.com

help is here
Unregistered guest
just...$45 is reasonable for IRD's (DTV charges $50 for brand new ),unless you really look around at tag sales,newspaper,fleabay etc...there is no "discount" DTV stores or sites...and you can tell her,yes DTV will get suspicious of a constant receiver change...thats not smart and could ruin it for everyone..common sense when changing receivers (mayne once every year or 2 years MAX)..obviously U want your cake and eat it too..be happy U can share and pay a VERY cheap reduced monthly fee...If U're too cheap to pay face value for PPV's on occassion,BUT are saving $60-$100 a month on programming,then you are the cheapest person I know,,

todd..are you for real..you are a total stranger to her...you could be a Dave dude,why should she be willing to share with you?

just_another_wanderer
Unregistered guest
Why is there someone cloning my name? Dude, grow up. I don't get any blowjob. That's the problem with this site, it's flooded with immaturity that has nothing to do with the topic.

Username: Tsteele44

Canada

Post Number: 2
help is here iam sorry but i don't know of a way to show iam not dave or have anything to do with dave i just would like a chance to get dave...i had a sub running up until about 6 weeks ago and we got shut down..can you tell her to email me and we can try to work something out thanks todd
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us