Www.p4toys.com - Possible P4 Hack?

Unregistered guest
Supppp DSS Community,

I just made a purchase off of www.p4toys.com and was wondering if anyone has done the same? I have read about 10-20 posts about them and everything seems to be pretty sweet not to mention their site. Anyone have any other comments? Also in the members area there is live chat I was wondering if anyone will be on from this group so we can talk.

thanks

smirn0ff

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 352
I just sent these azzholes an email....let's see how they respond...fcuking scammers...I would post the email but would take me forever with the filter...LOL

AChief
Unregistered guest
They are KNOWN scammers,go to www.satscams.com and see them listed on the top with every other scammer site.

Silver Member

Post Number: 356
of course they are scammers you idiot...I dont have to go to no website to figure that out....I'm paiently waiting for the fcuking idiots to reply to my email....It's going to be interesting...ROTF

Unregistered guest
Hey guys,

Just wanted to keep everyone posted, I received my order this morning at the fedex office and have been trying to set it up all day. Seems my pc is fucked up, I had a friend bring over his laptop and we set it all up. My p4 card has been running for about 4 hours now, all ppv, adult, sports is unlocked lets hope this is will last.

I will keep everyone posted

n0 name

Silver Member

Post Number: 455
Why don't you answer my email you fcuking piece of shiit....we all know that you work for them, are you scared to reply you little puzzyhead. Anyways don't listen to this azzhole....there is no wide open DTV yet, This fa99ot is trying to sucker you in....fcuking come_junkie..

Bronze Member
Username: Analman_returns

Post Number: 100
FUCKED

Silver Member

Post Number: 493
yea...these azzholes still havn't ansered my email, and I don't blame them, I wouldn't want to feel the wrath Knee Grow either..LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 502
LOL..fcuking retards...

Silver Member

Post Number: 505
LOL..fcuking retards...

George Wallace
Unregistered guest
Sick of this site, Knee Grow and the likes? Try Here...

FTA Forum
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us