Pansat 2500A locked flashing green lights left to right

Anonymous

I have a problem with my Pansat 2500A, the green lights are flashing from left to right and then right to left. I am unable to power it on or off. Can anybody help me.

LK
Unregistered guest
thats called knight rider lights...go to www.al7bar.tk forums "FAQ/newbies" area...there is a whole list of fixs for that..

Anonymous

Here Satellite Forums And Info

LK
Unregistered guest
I beleive the factory bin has to be downloaded via the 1500-2300-2500 downloader. Connect your receiver to your computer and plug it into your power supply(make sure it is turned off on the back of receiver). Load your factory bin into your downloader and have it ready to download then switch receiver on from back and wait for first green dash of knight rider to appear and click download. Wait until it reaches 100% and a popup says completed. Then you should be ready to download your Blacklist bin. ( use key:global in your downloader ). Sometimes it's just a matter of timing to perform a download complete.

LK
Unregistered guest
Getting "Knight Rider" flashing lights after flashing?

1. Go to www.pansatusa.com and download the factory firmware image, then flash it to your STB via the instructions above. Afterwards, try loading the fix again.

2. Try powering your STB off and on before flashing.

3. Always, always wait for the "Download Complete" message when flashing.

4. If it just won't work, try flashing from a different computer - especially if you're using a USB to Serial adaptor or a laptop

Anonymous

Forum" means a chat area, message board, bulletin board (bbs), or e-mail function offered as part of any eCoustics.com Site.

If you participate in any Forum within an eCoustics.com site,
you MUST NOT:

defame, abuse, harass or threaten others;

make any bigoted, hateful or racially offensive statements;

advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them;

post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;

post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous or indecent language or images;

advertise or sell to, or solicit others;

use the Forum for commercial purposes of any kind;

post or distribute any software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful component; or

post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board.

Username: Laz

Post Number: 1
It did not work. I have tried what you told me. Any more ideas?

Username: Laz

Post Number: 2
I tried it and does not work. Any more ideas?

LK
Unregistered guest
http://forums.al7bar.tk/showthread.php?t=20310
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us