Sat scan for 119

Username: Jderek

Post Number: 1
I need some help. I have pansat 2500 with Directv dish and thought I was getting 119. However, I only get 110 channels. Should I go back into antenna and then go and move the dish further west? The quality was 95% for the 110. Any suggestions?

Username: Usdoc

Post Number: 2
I have a same problem did anyone helped you??? please sent the solution to me thanks , jiri
3 lnb dish direct tv can't get 119??? have pansat, switch all!!! thanks
lljirik@hotmail.com

Anonymous

the pansat is the same as the Fortec
so make sure there is a check mark beside 119 then move it a little to the west. For me that was about an inch.
hope this helps

Post Number: 2
thanks anonymous...where do you look for the check mark..at the beginning of the satellite setup? I picked echo8.6 and 7...should I have picked only one of them and then the other? The way I read it I was suppose to pick all the sats they I wanted to scan. Any help is great!

Anonymous

the check mark is in antenna setup. Scroll down the list till yousee the ones you want.
good luck.

Post Number: 3
ok ..will give it another try.Anonymous should I pick both echo8.6-110 and Echo7 - 119 with a check mark at the same time, or one at a time? After I picked the sats that I wanted they seemed to have appeared in another box to the right of the screen. Am I in the correct place.

Also anonymous..if I have picked both sats and I tink I have, do you think it might be a problem pointing the dish...like you indicated I need to go further west? Thanks again...DJ

Anonymous

Derek,
The 3LNB DTV dish won't work with FTA boxes no matter what you hear. There are many threads here concerning this. You will need another LNB to acess both 119 and 110. The 3LNB DTV uses switches and only one wire out is needed. It truncicates one LNB on Dish Net. See if you have freecycle.com in your area and ask the citizens of your town for an old Dish Pro dish. I did nad got one within two hours. I picked it up yesterday and threw away my DTV 3LNB and single LNB dishes that I paid over a hundred dollars for on flea-bay. The fisherman@iname.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us