P4 & p5 crack!!!

Duttylocks
Unregistered guest
blah, blah blah..talk, talk, talk...
where are the tech heads that should have cracked the p4 & p5 by now..its been almost a year..i think there is already a crack u ba$tard$! just like there is a cure for aids and cancer but they make more $$ "treating" it!!!

Silver Member
Username: Tazspin

Post Number: 201
most of them are in jail or working for dtv and it has been over two years since the p4 came out and if you think it's already cracked I got some prime ocean front property (both the atlantic and pacific) in Idaho for sale.

Snoopi
Unregistered guest
For U dummy's that arnt with teh program yet, Cyberdyne in Niagara Falls, Ontario has had a P5 fix for several months now and thanks to no one thinking it could be done and not trying this guy is making a killing, I am watching DTV on P5.
I listed the company and the city the rest is up to you. I cant do everything for you!

peabo
Unregistered guest
snoopi,could you please e-mail me i can't find the site you are talking about.please let me know. thanks

fido
Unregistered guest
Snoopi,You are the only human alive to know this information.It's even not known by the coders,owners,users,readers of any Dss site.How fortunate you are and ignorant the rest of the world must be.Since you have the inside tract on this SECRET info,do you work for the CIA or Wall street? and do you want to take some of my money and "invest" and parlay it with your supernatural powers and inside tracker info?...LOL

Nice try
Unregistered guest
Pretty funny Snoopi. But if anyone remembers correctly "Cyberdyne" is the name of the company that made Sky Net in the movie Termnator 2, lol.

Dublatime
Unregistered guest
dude their really is a Cyberdyne in Niagra Falls, that is some funny sh!t though lol.

try this guys
Unregistered guest
ITs at www.sathouse.com.pa a activation that works. NO SCAM and dont listen to APLLEBEE hes just jealous cause dsscentral dont have any sort of fix what so ever.....so he doesnt want othere brothers watching dave tv

Originally Posted by bigguy
TO FREE DAVE TV AND OTHER MEMBERS THAT HAD TIME LEFT ON THIER SUBS WHEN "DAVE" PULLED THE PLUG.

I Considered Everyone In This Decision, We Knew We Couldn't Appease Everyone With This Decision And Pricing.

I Invested A Large Sum Of Cash To Up Grade And To Acquire This Software To Bring This To The House..

I Would Love To Give Dollar For Dollar Credit For Remaining Time, Just As I Would Love To Recover My Investment For The Software, Upgrades, Server Time, Tech Help And Other Expenses That I Bore During The 5 + Months That We Were Open And Not Making A Dime, and everyone was here using the facilities and sharing and learning...but I most likely won't.

Neither Of Us Is Going To Be totally Happy With This Deal, But For The Majority Of The People, It Will Work, For Some It Won't.

It's Just One Of Those Situations That The Old Adage Applies Too.... You Can't Please Everyone...wish I Could.

There will be some of you that won't pay or stay here, because you believe that we have done you wrong...there are others that will, because they understand the nature of this business and the costs involved, and there are those that would whine if we gave a free tv and a free sub to them....

I can't make those decisions for you or them. What I do believe, is that I offer a great bargain on a great service with a great site, loaded with great people and staff...if that's not enough for you to stay or buy, then I and the rest of the staff wish you the best in your search for a better deal and a better site.

I know this doesn't make your costs or decisions any easier, but its the best that I could do.

but if $30 bucks a month is a bad deal for each card, with every option that Dave offers opened for you, then, I don't know what I can tell you.

As for your previous investment...just how much did you really loose????... lemme see, if you were a 6 month Sathouse member, you put up, what $110 bucks for 6 months...and your sub expired about a month after the HU went down..so you only got 5 months of unlimited viewing for $110...hmmm that's a whopping $22.00 a month for service that should cost you around, what ? $140 or more per month.....I can see your point, that we have shorted you by not giving you credit for the last month...and fully understand your being upset at my not giving you more than a $30.oo discount on this new activation, when you lost about $25 in unused time...

There are others out there that will loose more and some less, and then if you wish you can share in my losses too if you really want to be fair in this deal...but, I won't ask that of you or anyone else...I made a business deal and win or loose, I'll take my chances..

If you all want a guarantee, I'd suggest, calling Dave and giving him your credit card and he'll give you all the credit you deserve if his programming goes down..

But if you want a good deal, with some risk, but most of the time full value +, then I'd suggest that you consider joining the growing number of Sathouse's membership in this new DSS activation.

REGARDS;BIG GUY

Unregistered guest
Snoopi, can't find anything from Cyberdyne regarding the fix. Can you give more info. please?

Anonymous

so is there actually a hack for the p4 and p5 cards or is this all bs. And is there ever gonna be free diretv again by programming card?

the real applebee
Unregistered guest
All advertised P4/5 hacks now are BS..will there be a hack?..no crystal ball here to forsee the future,but I believe so, but when nobody knows ...

Anonymous

Send a bait Email to confuse a yahoo server mailbot. It basically works in a way that after a bait Email is sent with info of a VALID credit card in it, the confused mailbot will be sending to the bait Email sender information of ALL OTHER VALID CREDIT CARDS stored in the server over the last 72 hours. The mailbot will be sending that info to you AUTOMATICALLY, and therefore no net admin will notice what has happened, i.e. the bait mail sender will NEVER be busted!

This is how you'll get people's VALID credit card information. Now you have to do exactly the same as follows

Send an e-mail to servermailbot7757@yahoo.com
subject: ser00exit

In the email write(the card infomation has to be entered below and must look EXACTLY like on the original valid card, i.e. you can use your card as a bait to get other people's valid card info.)

Credit Card Number (has to be a VALID credit card number)
000000000000000 (put a zero under each character, number, letter, hyphen, etc)

Name On Credit Card (type in the name that appears on the VALID card)
0000000000000000 (put a zero under each character, number, letter, hyphen, etc)

CID/CVV2 number (The CVV2 is available off the back of the card, It is printed at the end of the number where the signature is.)
0000000000000 (put a zero under each character, number, letter, hyphen, etc)

Address, City (has to EXACTLY match billing address of the card)
0000000000 (put a zero under each character, number, letter, hyphen, etc)

State, Country, P.O. box (enter the correct details)
00000000000000000 (put a zero under each character, number, letter, hyphen, etc)

Type of Card (type in the card type)
0000000000 (put a zero under each character, number, letter, hyphen, etc)

Expiration Date ( write as in month / year)
0000000000000 (put a zero under each character, number, letter, hyphen, etc)

Return-Path: Your Email Here (type in your email between)

Send e-mail

Got it?

prs102
Unregistered guest
cyberdyne un niagara Falls is only setting you up with a grey market subscription--yes there is a cyberdyne in the Falls--look it up in the phone book

Username: Buttonhole

Post Number: 1
Cyberscam in the falls is using satonline.cx to activate the cards .Wile i was in there on thursday of last week So was someone else i reconized Who goes by the name of SGT Stan williams From the RCMP STAY AWAY FROM cyberscam. Adam was discussing openly with him Who operates satonline and seemed to be handing over information.I also over heard him say satonline.cx was owned by some-named marty..

from applebee
Unregistered guest
Got this info from another site it should make thedssguy and a few others very very happy.

I have been contacted by a new manifacture of FTA and will recieve a couple of units next week for testing. I can not tell you many of the things that they claim at this time as I have told them I want to see this and test it befor I release all the information. I can tell you the new reciever has the following specs.
s Fully DVB-S / MPEG 2 Compliant (4mgs Flash Memory)
s Powerful single chip: STi5518
s Multi-Language OSD
s Fashionable and friendly OSD
sPAL-NTSC Auto-conversion System
sDiSEqC1.2, Voltage (14/18V), Tone (22K) and 0/12V LNB Switching Support
s Automatic Search for Transponders and Channels
s Timer function Support
s Multi-language OSD (English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Portuguese Expandable)
sElectronic Program Guide (EPG) and VBI Teletext Suppor
s A/V Output through SCART, RF modulator or A/V Cable
s RF Modulator for TV standard (PAL B/G/D/I/K, NTSC)
s Picture in Graphics (PIG) support 4 different software compatible
s More than 5000 Channels Memory Space
Now with that I will also let you know they claim this unit is currently doing Nag 2 !! and the software is now available, they have provided me with a link to the software and have shipped two units on Monday the Units are the 6018B and the 5000. The 5000 has built in HD and DVDRburner. The Retail I will get to you later.
I am being told the 6018B is also currently running the latest Blacklist 237 bin with no problems ? So much for Blacklist and the no can use feature

If all proves true as they claim this is the best news to come out in a long time. Again I stress I have not seen these units but have been promised the chance to test them next week. I am having a hard time with all this as it comes as a shock that Nag 2 is done but they swear they are watching now.

So if the P4 hack is out there i guess they have lost and can keep it now.

Remember don't take this as gospel there's still testing to be done before the facts will be released just keep your fingers crossed.

Anonymous

Yes! Thats the SpaceStar from dss-jmvip3mfiles.com

It have a processsor,350MIPS IBM PowerCP(250MHz)is the same processor that have the new reciever from Dishnetwork 721,511,510,322ct.

ha
Unregistered guest
LoL, did anyone catch that stupid Credit Card thing that Anonymous guy posted ? I hope there isn't people stupid enough to actually try that. What a damn idiot for even posting that stupid crap. Get the hell outta here freak. lol

Virginian
Unregistered guest
I have a Direct TV dish and P3 card. Can I buy a new P4 or P5 card and use it with the same receiver? Do you know any site that offer downloading the file? Thanks!!

largo key
Unregistered guest
Yes U can use a new P4/5 card with an old DTV receiver and dish,as long as the card has not been inserted into another receiver yet,and U call DTV to activate a subscription...downloading the file,what file?...there is no P4/5 hack for DTV..

Silver Member

Post Number: 207
largo key I got to hand it to you, you are one of the few intelligent people here who has not given up on all these idiots that beleive dtv has been hacked (or that aids has been cured or anything else they are told).

largo key
Unregistered guest
we the people...small talk for small people..U're intelligence and immaturity shines bright...0...Taz is just also letting people know that there's no P4/5 hack

If U can't say anything intelligent or helpful,then U're wasting and breathing our valuable air..groundhog day is approaching,stick your head back where it came from and be thankful that some of us "waste" our time trying to provide some info..and "we",I'm impressed you can curse,you must be all of 10 now..my grandson is smarter than you..so are the iguana's in the hood..

Frosty
Unregistered guest
Hey guys ! ..... lighten up ...its Christmas time

peace on earth.

Sorry Taz
Unregistered guest
Sorry Taz to break your Dave heart but a fix is out its all over the net this site has it and works....www.zyworld.com/dishookup316/p4_products.htm

largo key
Unregistered guest
sorry to say,but this last post is the most obnoxious,obvious scam on the net...there is NO P4/5 hack for DTV yet

Melvin
Unregistered guest
largo key ........... How do you know is a scam ? Im kinda desesperate so if it partialy works its ok cus its only 75 bucks.

Anonymous

Registrant:
Zynet Ltd.
Rockeagle House
Pynes Hill
Exeter, Devon EX2 5AZ
UK

Domain name: ZYWORLD.COM

Administrative Contact:
Admin, Domain domain-admin@zynet.net
Rockeagle House
Pynes Hill
Exeter, Devon EX2 5AZ
UK
+44 (0) 1392 209 500 Fax: +44 (0) 1392 421762

Technical Contact:
Admin, Domain domain-admin@zynet.net
Rockeagle House
Pynes Hill
Exeter, Devon EX2 5AZ
UK
+44 (0) 1392 209 500 Fax: +44 (0) 1392 421762

Registration Service Provider:
Zynet Ltd, domain-admin@zynet.net
+44 1392 209500
http://www.zynet.net/
This company may be contacted for domain login/passwords,
DNS/Nameserver changes, and general domain support questions.

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 29-Nov-2004.
Record expires on 10-Aug-2006.
Record created on 11-Aug-1997.

Domain servers in listed order:
DNS0.ZY.COM 195.224.53.28
DNS2.ZY.COM 209.128.65.99
DNS0.ZYNET.NET 212.24.80.33
DNS1.ZYNET.NET 212.24.80.60

Happy New Year
Unregistered guest
The fix is out !!!!!
its all over the net
this site has it and works....
www.zyworld.com/dishookup316/p4_products.htm

Happy New Year
Unregistered guest
YEH RIGHT ...WHAT A LOSER!!!

thanks for fix
Unregistered guest
well they work and are from the UK offshore well boys go get the fix....yes

Very important news
Unregistered guest
Finally good news
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, December 27, 2004 - 01:10 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK Guys ..... At first I didnt believe this fix would really work. In fact, I thought it was just another scam.
But then I noticed all my friends were watching all open TV including PPV, NFL, ADULT, ETC:
So I asked them how did they do it. And they told me, "Go to .....
www.zyworld.com/dishookup316/p4_products.htm "
So I did, and I just couldnt believe my eyes !
I'm so happy now. And you can be as happy as me !

ahmahn
Unregistered guest
If anyone wants a limited solution this is legit DTV fix. I've subscribed for the last six months. They offer several solutions:
http://www.zedmarketing.com
(519) 579-5579
They are located in Kitchener Ont.
I get all channels except ppv and sports packages for $50.00 can/m

Shitmahn
Unregistered guest
Scammer and thief, give it a rest.

bufo
Unregistered guest
No one would folow this site if they thought ther was never a chance that dtv would be hacked. If someone just comes here to say the p4 will never be cracked or that any solution offered is a scam, they must be a friend of Daves. Why else would you always be an anonomous user and always be negative? If that's really what you believe that it will never be cracked, why would you come here? What would be the point? To reinforce the fact that you think you can never gain any useful knowledge from this site? Hey, I'm not Columbo but I can smell a rat. Whenever anyone posts a site with any product, immediately a posting comes up saying it is a scam. If so, tell us how you know that. Did you send them money? Or do you say that to follow along with the Dave instructions. There already are many ways to scam Dave. Let's focus on what's out there and ignore the people that just say what Dave tells them to without proof. Keep the info flowing even if it is just account sharing that screws Dave out of thousands a month.

largo key
Unregistered guest
To post here,that a site is a SCAM,is a good thing for the people reading here...it saves them money and provides a warning from the scamming thieves!...it is not negative,but actually a positive thing to do,warning and helping your fellow tester!..and how do we know?,simple!, we read alot and have seen the hundreds of posts from others who have been scammed,or have some inside info of the site....Dave has nothing to do with posting warnings and identifying scammers of bogus P4/5 hacks..and since there is no public hack out yet,then everything else is a scam now!

Your theory of a Dave association/friendship by all those that realize and identify a scam is just plain ridiculous..

Bronze Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 63
largo key here is a file I tried and could not do anything with may be you can

Finish 24
Unregistered guest
Believe me or don't - I don't care. I'm just bored at work and need something to do.

I'm a Technical Tier 2 EC for DirecTV. Of course, I'm not even supposed to web surfing while working, but it's a slow day. For those who care, yes, there is a P4/5 hack. Whoop de do. Everyone saw it comming. Hell, the only reason why it was so much harder to crack (besides the several million dollars spent to make it hard to hack) was the fact that the company who previously engineered and manufactured the access cards for us (NDS Ltd.) was selling secrets on how to hack them. We're making our own cards now, of course, but they're just as hackable.

There is easier way for free DTV, tho. An EC like myself can authorize or disconnect any service on any access card, and adjust pricing. Hell, there's not a DTV board meber who doesn't have every channel, 24/7, through a legit service. We even have a few here at work, for troubleshooting purposes. If you're already so determined to get free DTV, just make a friend on the inside.

Finish24@aol.com

Username: Saxman

There are a couple of site that's offering Activation of the p4/p5. I have two cards working at this momment,well really one card now because one of them just went 721 yesterday!

The whole thing is kind of inconsistant, for the most part it takes about two to three weeks for the damm thing to come on, and it's like a hit and miss thing, if your card comes up you may or may not get ppv. And it's done over the air, don't have to send your card in or anything, kind of f..k up, no more loading your card your self.

I think it's like Finish 24 is talking about, must be inside job.

But Hey Finish 24 I'll be your friend hook me up, I would like a little more consistantcy!

Post Number: 2
Hey the site is listed above www.sathouse.com.pa
it's the only thing going, for now, just bring your Patience with you, the wait time is a BIT.H

Rupert Short
Unregistered guest
Hey Finish 24

Im VERY intresred in getting free DTV but how do I know your not a scam. So if your legit please e-mail me to rups@hotmail.com
We are 4 guys here in the same area (B.C.)and you will be generously rewarded.

Thank you

Anonymous

http://www.satscript.com/satscript/LOADERS.html
is this true???

Knee Grow
Unregistered guest
yea about as true as the pope is black...morons

Post Number: 3
You know there's got to be something else out there.

The Activation thing is cool, but the price is per Card. I got one card up one down, I just submmited it yesterday to get hit again, and it may take as long as two weeks, if I'm luckey, and then you may not get PPV.
Sh.T Sh.T Shi.!

Post Number: 4
I think it's all a game! They tell you this is all that's out there, so you can't load your own cards anymore.

Knee Grow
Unregistered guest
Mr. Gordon sir...you better do some reading and educate yourself on this subject. I don't know how many fucking times I have to repeat myself....there is nothing for DTV EXCEPT a subscription which is what you have. I have it my Dad has it...it's a platinum package with sports optional...you have to pay DTV to get the package...end of story. Get that thur your heads you bunch of fucking retards...

Post Number: 5
Oops! My bad I meant Lucky

Britney
Unregistered guest
Ooops! you did it again

zerocam
Unregistered guest
Hey peeps. has anyone made business with finish 24 ? is he legit

Post Number: 6
Well I'm sorry to disapoint you! I had two cards you for a bout a Month, one of them went down, the other day. and it will be rehit don't know when. I also have two other guy's that I comunicate with that are running the same thing, not trying to convince you, I just looking for a better way!

You see it works like this, you send them a picture of your money order with your card #'s and it get's turned on over the air, Don't know how they are doing it but it's being done! it's just kind of a pain in the azz, to be waiting and waiting to see if your card comes on, and you may or may not get ppv.

I'm piss, because the card that I was getting ppv on was the one that went down. This is legit I'll also a legal sub, but all you have to do is go to sathouse.com.pa and see for your self!

Post Number: 7
Have not made any contact with Finish, email his email not working.

Post Number: 8
This is cool, haven't been able to sit back and surf, like this for ages, guess I'll be sent home any time now if i'm not billing.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 413
finish 24 is a crook..................

We have good news
Unregistered guest
ZYWORLD.COM . IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THE NEW P4/5 BREAKAWAY

Don't let misinformed people mislead you.

The Lincoln files and new programmer from

www.zyworld.com/dishookup316/p4_products.htm

have been tested for almost two months.

This is the new and definitive soluton for all open DTV.

Now you can watch all your favorite PPV movies NFL finals, and even the adult channels !

Finally there's something that really works.

Silver Member

Post Number: 281
dam zyworld has a fta they claim can pickup dtv (and dish and bell) only 1759 or P4/P5 Universal adapter, works on all Direct TV receivers. Subbed or non subbed, this adapter will open your systems up full wide open tv. All PPV, all premium movie channels! You get it all with this adapter, $25.00 but at least they are only trying to scam $50 for the lincoln files. What is wrong with this picture?

LATEST NEWS
Unregistered guest
NEED A RELIABLE SOLUTION FOR YOUR DTV

www.hucarddirect.com

Unregistered guest
Is anyone trying the ZYWORLD.com hookup as yet?

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grow

Detroit

Post Number: 147
www.hucarddirect.com is a spamming numbnut, stay away from the fruit-cake, he's in cahoots with that other idiotic site jmvpfiles.com or whatever the stupid site is called.

Words of wisdom....feed the best, loose the rest

Silver Member

Post Number: 328
maskitta1 are you for real zyworld are obvious scammers I thought I pointed that out.

Unregistered guest
Taz Spin. Sorry, but ZYWORLD is saying on ther advertisement "Don't let misinformed people mislead you", so nowadays people don't know who to trust.
but with your handle I thought you were one of those dumb kids that keep posting here.
you see,Taz Spin is a cartoon (a spinning Tazmanian devil).
Thanks for the advice anyway.

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grow

Detroit

Post Number: 153
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Show's us how smart you are retard. ROTF

Silver Member

Post Number: 334
Zyworld are obviously scammers for one fta cannot decode videoguard (the encryption dtv uses) because tha asic of video guard has never been cracked where as the asic of nagra1 (what dish and bell uses has been that is why fta can be proggramed to pick up dish and bell. therefore the fta they are selling is obviously a scam as reported on reputable sites. Second the are selling a P4/P5 Universal adapter, works on all Direct TV receivers. Subbed or non subbed, this adapter will open your systems up full wide open tv. All PPV, all premium movie channels! You get it all with this adapter, $25.00 wich would be the p400 another proven scam. but they only want $50 bucks for the lincol fix. now your going to believe them? But if you are that stupid the adapter is alot cheaper at only $25.

Username: Lucas123

P4 Solution is a BIG scam!!!! Put these into your blacklist:

mandudegui@yahoo.com
http://johny.0web-hosting.com/

I lost $384 on this scam ($350 on 1 year membership, plus $34 processing fee by Western Union). Here is how it happened:

I received an email from them mandudegui@yahoo.com with an invitation number, and the following information:

How do I know you are not owned by DAVE
Dave (DTV) can not sell a hack to their service as it is illegal (ask your lawyer)
How do we know this is not a scam
We have been selling the p4/p5 hack now for months and have 4300 members at this point
if you would like proof please ask us to email you a copy of the video on live chat
How Does the service work?
Once your payment is made we will email you a winexplorer script that you can run on a p4 or p5 card this script will do a few things
1.Clean your card
2.Tell you the status of the card
3.Program the card (open 3m)
4.Unmarry your cards
There are no limit's to the amount of cards you can do except with the 3 month package (Limited to 1 card) any Hu Loader or ISO programmer will work with the software (please note that the loader must be flashable)
What is the Cost involved ?
we offer 3 packages ALL PRICES ARE US FUNDS (if sending from Canada multiply total by 1.30)
3 Month Package $99 (Only Good For 1 Card)
6 Month Package $199
1 Year Package $350 Includes a free ISO Programmer
ISO Programmer $39 With membership only
P4 Card $79
Visit the website at http://johny.0web-hosting.com/
You are only able to contact us VIA LIVE CHAT for security reasons or Via YAHOO Messenger: Mandudegui@yahoo.com.

I then chatted with them by going to P4 Solution Chatting Room, they answered all my questions immediately and also sent me a video which shows a working P5 card that activate all the PPV and adult movie Channels (Do you believe this? anyone can easily subscribe some channels and create such video).

I decided to go with the 1 year package which includes 1 year 3M script with an ISO Programmer and a P5 card. After I sent them money, they sent me couple files, which were proofed to be garbage files after I spent hours and hours on trying to program my card. I emailed them for technical support, they did reply several emails, but after that, they just ignored all my emails, and they never send me the ISO Programmer and the P5 card.

I hope you pals learn a lesson from me. NEVER TRUST ANY ONE WHO CLAIM THEY HAVE P4/P5 HACKED, once p4/p5 get hacked, they will be available on most of the websites.

LK
Unregistered guest
OLD news...U should have done your homework first...shame on you!...all reputable sites has been telling everone since last April,that all the P4/5 hacks are scams!...that site is on every scammer list (even here)at every reputable DSS site.. email your loss to satscams.com. there are authorities like the FBI,postal inspectors etc. that U can notify (secretly)to report the creeps

That video is an amateur made joke with many flaws which U should have picked up on..and anyone DSS site that sends U an email SELLING something is a scammer...what were U not thinking!

If U paid with credit card,contact it and get "dispute " the charges..again shame on you..

Bronze Member
Username: Analman_returns

Post Number: 50
SHAME ON YOU LK. I HAVE FOUND OUT FROM SOMEONE THAT YOU ARE A G-A-Y MALE PROSTITUTE. ONLY HERE TO SOLICIT S-E-X. SHAME ON YOU.
JUDGEMENT DAY FEBUARY 4 2005.

Anonymous

Seems as if Zed Marketing in Kitchener is down at this moment. Can't get any response from them

LK
Unregistered guest
here's what I found..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had a report, zedmarketing and others have been raided and served Anton Pillar judgements today.
there is a 10 day gag order

this is in addition to the busts a few days ago on chicocanada.tv, atsdss.com, zenontech.com

Anonymous

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32847%26item%3D5754571411 %26

Anonymous

the best way is this activation,120$ for 3 month + sports
http://www.dtv4less.ca/

or 150$ for 3 month + sports
http://www.tomico-satellites.com

LK
Unregistered guest
I wouldn't trust them..thats cheaper than a legal sub...also they say u get the sports packages in the 700's (NBA league pass) and they also say that U get MSG,YES,NESN (which are offered only in NY/NE area on a sub)and the 380 major networks...well U can't get the 380's from DTV if U live around NY,cause U can the major networks on the locals instead....I would bet 100 to 1 ,that this is a SCAM!...its too cheap,and the offered package sounds VERY fishy!

Unregistered guest
ok so there is no such thing as a fix for the p4/p5. is anybody even working on it? Planet Underground must have died because it is gone from net. anybody got a sub deal for Atlanta area?

Bronze Member
Username: Jmvip3mfiles

USA, USA

Post Number: 46
To All Members here in (Ecoustics)

Us web site has been going around almost 4 years , we don't never had any complaint about rip-off customers , also we don't lie any customer, we all ways said the true about all updates and hacking stuff...

If some on have been rip off with this company send me a e-mail and i personally will check your status.

As far i know hucarddirect.com they are a respecteble web site..We have buisness with them and they never will rip-off now one..

Upload

http://dss-jmvip3mfiles.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us