P4 Support is Finally Here?!

Anonymous

Hey Guys,

Everyone here seems pretty educated when it comes to dss well I received an email last night from a company called NCS www.p4-support.com .

They claim to have a P4 Loader and Scripts, If this may be the case I will be ordering from them next week.

Has anyone had any good experiences with www.p4-support.com

Anonymous

there are mixed comments about them...some people say they are legit and some say its another scam.

perhaps the ones saying it is a scam are the companies trying to keep their members from migrating to companies like this one. I will be signing up today with them and give them a shot

LK
Unregistered guest
DEFINITE Known scammer for LONG time too...where U been!...either go the the thread here "scammer listing" or go to www.satscams.com for the list of scammers...satscams is a site dedicated to expose scammers,thats their only mission!...sign up today,then U deserve to get swindled...don't come back here crying..

Unregistered guest
LK, very true

Anonymous,
show me a site that says their legit...

1st rule: don't EVER be first to buy it..

WILLYUM
Unregistered guest
HAS ANYBODY HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT COMMERCIAL3M THEY SAY THEY HAVE A FIX

LK
Unregistered guest
never heard of them...BUT,do not buy from them or anyone saying they have a P4 fix,cause its a lie!...there is NO fix yet and when there is ,it'll be posted at every DSS site within hours!

WILLYUM
Unregistered guest
LK THEY SAT THEY NEED A PSO LOADER TO PROGRAM AND I DO APPRECIATE THE HELP

LK
Unregistered guest
ooooh the old PSO loader email scam again!...wasn't that hensang or some other site/link before this new "commercial3M" scam site..all these scammers are stupid...they open up new sites every few months,steal peoples money and then moves on and open up another site.....BUT there scams and emails are are all the same,they rarely change the words and "gimmick"..

LK
Unregistered guest
yep..the PSO thing is the old P4cardsonline.com scam...

Latest News
Unregistered guest

P4/P5 READY!!P4/P5 READY!!

Lifetime Support - includes locals, PPV, sports, Adult HDTV, all packages. Every Channel

PSO Loader - All in one with Hyper Glitch Technology - Clean, Write, Unloop, and Reads ANY P4/P5 cards.
(6V DC Power Adapter included)

Only $279.99 USD

To Order Now! Click Here

www.commercial3M.com

LK
Unregistered guest
Commercial3M.com aka P4cardsonline.com is a SCAM...PSO loader doesn't exist,never did

PSO = Pull Scam Off

WILLYUM
Unregistered guest
I E MAILED COMMERCIAL3M REQUESTING INSTRUCTIONS FOR PSO LOADER A PHONE NO OR A REAL ADDRESS AND I PUT IN PSO STANDS FOR SCAM PULLED OFF SO I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF THEY RESPOND

LK
Unregistered guest
www.satscams.com is checking them out "current investigation"...BUT they are an OBVIOUS scam!

bob nutz
Unregistered guest
this has got to be one of THE BIGGEST SCAMS !!!! going !! learn it folks... there is no!! hack, there will not be, NO one has ever beat.. or,gotten past the crypto firewall on the cam, or will get past, (hence no full cam dump.. no hack), just a few lucky... packet writes :-( learn it or give your hard earnerd cash to the scammers. Don`t get your hopes up either. If there is a hack, you rest assured it WILL stay underground or private for quite some time.

Anonymous

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32847%26item%3D5754571411 %26

WILLYUM
Unregistered guest
I HAVE A PROGRAM TO CHECK P4S ALL IT SAYS IS ITS OK BUT I HAVE NO PROGRAM TO WRITE AND THIS WAS DONE WITH A 3.47 LOADER NAMELY NEXUS ISO SO I BELIEVE THERE IS A CHANCE BUT IM NOT GOOD ENUFF TO CREATE A PROPER PROGRAM FOR THIS . BY THE WAY IT WAS WITH WINEXPLORER

LK
Unregistered guest
Using an old regular HU card loader such as a T911 flashed to UL4S and winexplorer script P4-D1 v3 UL4S card checker, U can read some parts of the P4 cards...the camID,PPV'slots,card status (sub,x-sub,virgin) etc...this has been known since last April!

Anonymous

Appearantly no read the design spec on the P-4 card. There is no write access to CAM or crypto area of the card. It is glitch proof. A circuit monitors the voltage and shuts down the CPU if it is glitched. There was also a feature to count the number of times a card was removed and re-inserted. I can't find the link but it is some good reading if you are a techie.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us