Thanks LK..I'm watching TV

Username: Djgo_42

Post Number: 10
LK..thanks for the info..I had trouble finding the screen to switch to Echostar package and now I'm watching Tv. I'm only pointing at 119, should I set up my other LNB to 110? You're a good guy for helping out ...Thanks,DJ

LK
Unregistered guest
Your choice about the 110...its additional channels to watch..and YW..

Bronze Member
Username: Djgo_42

Post Number: 11
Thanks again LK..those people who have said you don't help are so wrong. You're the best...and just imagine when they change the name of the Fleet Centre in Boston to DJ Centre.

LK
Unregistered guest
the Fleet center...U mean the GARDEN...it'll always be the garden to me (even though its next door,sort of)...Orr,Sanderson,Espisito,Havlichek, Cousey,Russell,Bird,Mchale,DJ (and Hav too) stole the ball..and Johnny Most was the best...been there MANY times..I'm from Mass..was,but go back 3-4x a year..

LK
Unregistered guest
FYI...Boston and most NE locals,Fox sports and
NBA League Pass,NHL, and NESN are ALL on the 119 bird..so if you're into sports then u don't need the 110 bird..again www.lyngsat.com ..all channels on which satellites..

Username: Derekjcentre

Post Number: 1
Lk..you've got a good sense of humour...they rejected the DJ Centre for the Gardens. You also know your Bruins..Orr and Espo and DerekS..of course Don Cherry...they ruled in the early 70s. Miss that old style of hockey. And it's been a long time since the likes of Bird and McHale and DJ...you know your Celtics...didn;t get any better than Larry vs Magic when Michigan State won the NCAA...to the Celtics vs the Lakers. ANyways..thank you again for your help in setting up my FTA receiver. I'm still working on my sub to Dave but until I get it ..I've got 119 and maybe next weekend 110 weather permitting. Have a great week down in Paradise. Thanks for the advice on
www.lyngsat.com ..nice website.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us