Isaac the "ghost" gold member here is a hoax!

LK
Unregistered guest
Something very odd here....Isaac is a Gold member with 1532 posts and registered here in November..well,I've been here much longer but am unregistered BUT I have never heard of,never seen any or even 1 post ever in these Dss forums, from Isaac until today!...he didn't exist in these forums until today,so how did he get all those posts...something is definitely NOT right here..

BTW...I noticed that the ONLY 3 posts he EVER has done here (which were all today...NEVER has he posted here before)that they all bash James Millard who has been posting here for a very long time and should have 1000x more posts than Isaacs...I'm not taking sides about what Isaacs says but am concerned that a "GHOST" suddenly appears with bogus credentials and immediately and ONLY bashes a long time regular here....VERY ODD...something stinks in Denmark!...This site is obviously behind it and is up to something very fishy!...and who cares about the First alleged "gold" member"...its NOT true!...he doesn't exist!

LK
Unregistered guest
Since this "Isaac" is definitely made up here by this site,U have to ask WHY?

My first thoughts are,he's a Dave,Charlie or FCC plant/mole...but 1 thing concerns me,WHY bring attention to him as the first 1500 post Gold member...smart thing would be to give him 50 posts and have him "blend" in...oh well,maybe time will tell,but in the meantime BEWARE!...he is definitely a plant here.

Bronze Member
Username: Analman_returns

Post Number: 65
LK IS JELUOS

LK
Unregistered guest
U are sooooooo anil!....just looking out for everyone here,including U...and jealous,of what?

LK
Unregistered guest
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hmmmm...do the math...1500 posts in about 100 days = 15 posts a day! all in CAR AUDIO...BUT never here in DSS,which he allegedly is knowlegable in and has concerns for the peeps here now...Very strange that someone would have 2 interests and hobbies here, and post 15x daily, but NEVER post in here....nice convenient story to cover the post#'s...a blind man can see through that story!

Anonymous

ANALMAN RETURNS
Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
Posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 08:00 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LK IS JELUOS WOW!!!! what are you 5 yrs old

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 521
LK i agree hes a plant..........got to be or could be knee grow back as a disguise.......i had enough trouble with him. and i wonder why all the bashing of me am i that much competition to him. well i will continue to post and any one that i have helped in the past i wish you would comment.jmill

Beer Man
Unregistered guest
James Millard is perhaps the last of the original registered members still posting here.
In all this time he has been attacked many many times by all types of obscure interests.
Why.........?
Because he has always helped and guided people offering advice on ways to beat Dave's and Charlie's efforts agains our community.
He has endure all along, so this time he'll have any "Isaacs" for breakfast.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 522
thank you beer man

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
YOU ARE ALL MOLES. LIVING IN DARK HOLES. YOU ARE ALL BLIND. IN MY MIND. ON THE OTHER HAND THERES ANALMAN. WHO GETS HIS KICKS DOIN ALL THE CHICKS. HE IS THE MAN THE ANALMAN.

ANALMAN

Poll
Unregistered guest
Who rocks .......analman or james millard?

Girls Gone Wild
Unregistered guest
Analman get our vote. He rocks our world all the time.

paris hilton
Unregistered guest
Analman is going to be in my next home movie. He is the man. He hasn't rocked me yet put he will.
love ya analbaby

paris

analgirl
Unregistered guest
You know who rocks my world.

michael jackson
Unregistered guest
analman has a bigger dick

GET LOST
Unregistered guest
YOUR NOT FUNNY ANYMORE ARRSEHOLE-YOUR STALE

pamela andersen
Unregistered guest
yeah....your stale and stupid....everybody here nows james millerds monster c0ck

the bearded clam
Unregistered guest
you win my vote analman

rosebud
Unregistered guest
me too analman

back door girl
Unregistered guest
i would love to meet you analman.your the man

k-y kelly
Unregistered guest
you can go up my exhaust tube anytime baby.

Anonymous

I think Analman loves to take those LNBs up the arss...

SICKENING
Unregistered guest
PEEPS WHO LIKE TO ANALFUKC ARE FAGGETS CUS THEY DONT HAVEA TWAT SO THEY FUKC THEYR OWN ANUSES
ITS SO SICKENING

hooters girls
Unregistered guest
you got are vote analman.

POLL RESULTS
Unregistered guest
PEEPS WHO LOVE ANALMAN = 9

PEEPS WHO HATE ANALMAN = 4

SICKENING
Unregistered guest
WHAT THE FCUK DOES ALL THIS $HIT HAVE TO DO WITH SATTELITE SYSTEMS...GO SOME PLACE ELSE SICKOS

Anonymous

who cares theres no fcuking dtv now anyway got to do something to pass the time

Username: Bubba3021

Post Number: 2
does anyone answer questions on here

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
WHATS YOUR QUESTION

Unregistered guest
you peeps scared Isaac away

Unregistered guest