Want to tweak my new HL-P4663W - Anyone have the service manual?

Bronze Member
Username: Gnnr

Saddle Brook, NJ USA

Post Number: 14
As the subject says, my new HL-P4663W gets delivered Saturday and I would like to have access to the service manual in case I need to do any major tweaking to the IQ, colors, etc.

Anyone have it?

Informed DLP Owner
Unregistered guest
You're "done deal" was on an HLP4663, not on the twice recommended 4674. No wonder my provided link was $400+ more. Here is a link to the best price available on the model you went with.

http://www.bestbuypcs.com/store/cgi-bin/cp-app.cgi?usr=&rnd=&pg=store&sub_pg=pro d&ref=1825&ovchn=PGR&ovcpn=Pricegrabber&ovcrn=HLP4663&ovtac=PPC

Bronze Member
Username: Gnnr

Saddle Brook, NJ USA

Post Number: 17
Sure, if I wanted to pay 400 shipping for questionable handling with no support or service after the sale if there is a problem except with their contracted support plan of the day over the phone. I paid 200 bucks more than that but got delivery for 45 bucks from a local warehouse, free setup, a 4 year service plan (which would work out to only about 20 bucks more a year with a KNOWN ENTITY and a place I can walk into if nothing else). If you toss in their shipping for 400 bucks I am coming out cheaper and with a more credible store that isn't based out of someone's home (from the look of that unprofessional and uninspiring website).

And this is all besides the fact that I was shopping for a HLP4663 and not the newer and still overpriced/expensive 4674 unit. I am more than please with the IQ and capabilities of the unit I have purchased.

Informed DLP Owner
Unregistered guest
I agree with you. Just a misunderstanding. (apples vs oranges) Wasn't sure you were reading all you're threads still.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us