Listen up! Direct Tv up and running with special card

Anonymous

hey there all i'm new here and i have news for you all wanting to get your direct dish up and running.
i recently bought one and a p5 card. i talked to a buddy who knew a fellow who does the programming out of his house.he uses the number on the back of the reciever and does some work inside it. i'll know more after the weekend so anyone interested let me know.

Bronze Member
Username: Knee_grow

Detroit

Post Number: 22
Here we go again..why do you fucking retards get me going....I don't give a fuck who you know...if you let numb nuts in your reciever...he is going to fuck it up....there is no wide open fix for DTV period...what the fuck don't you understand..no card...with card..it don't fucking matter..you ain't watch DTV unless you pay for it....use you melons you fucking fruit cakes...

Username: Warnerpc

Miami, FL USA

Post Number: 1
Help I have a pansat 2500a receiver and a dish 500. I have 3 day trying to fine the satellite signal, my level is 39 to 65 and my quality 0 I use the zip code program setup de dish whit the rite level and 0. Why is so F hard to fine the signal whit DTV it was a Pease of cake.

Username: Maverick101

Post Number: 1
hey i dont care Knee Grow you do what you want and i'll watch my dish for free. this guy has done over 100 where i'm at and no-one complains bout him besides i'm going to be there when he does it.later oh and to the person with the Pansat reciever i did my neighbors and it took us a 28 of bud and a good afternoon to finish it, luck i guess keep tryin

largo key
Unregistered guest
all BS!...go to [link removed] for help with your pansat..they can/will help you.There is even an area about "dish pointing" there.Also there are many diffent dish angle calculators and How To guides to download in the files area at top.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us