New bins and hexs files

neonb
Unregistered guest
| am searching the web looking for new bins and hexs that are not pay. Needs some sites to get some or even just post them on the board.

Username: Speedyf_3

Post Number: 2
http://www.dsspowered.thefreeserver.com this site has amazing public files and private but also their premium account is the best ask to purchase it its great these scripts they have are long lasting and are not clones. but if you want the long lasting scripts you have to pay for them but you have alot of tech support and everything my best advice is to by the premium one since its the most reliable beacsue thats the only one which comes with software the rest the guy just either posts the private scipts in member area or e-mails it to you. so go for premium most reliablw

Username: New_to_direct

New York, NY USA

Post Number: 1
Sorry, Guys but I am new with this hobbies. Someone have just given me a brand new (Never Connected) Direct TV system that has Hughes Silver Edition with Card and a Dish with one LNB. I have a programmer and ExtremHU. How can I program the card that is in the receiver. Do I have to know the IRD # and CAM ID????...and If I have to how can i extract that information

Username: Jeffodw

Post Number: 2
If you are new to this, at this point in time the best thing to do (and most cost effective) is subscribe your card with a modest package and add Activation or 3M's to it once youre up and running...

make sure to tell DTV you do NOT have a land phone line, but give them their fare share of the market :-)

Anonymous

is the hu card going out of the data stream ?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us