How do i get my songs from ipod to itunes

Username: Scotty_pippen

Post Number: 1
i just bought a new laptop and it has vista by the way lol and i need help trying to get the music that is on my ipod to my new itnes on my laptop

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 14382
You can't...at least not officially!

iTunes is not designed nor programmed to extract information or data from your iPod to another computer. You know how it is nowadays with all those digital media rights management stuff.

But first things first...when you install iTunes on your laptop, ensure that you are managing your music files "MANUALLY". DO NOT connect your iPod until you ensure that this is done. If not, once you connect your iPod to your laptop....all your music from the iPod will disappear.

Do you have a back up copy of all your music files anywhere? If not, you need one and if you don't have one....make one.

Then you go do a search for "iPod Hacks"...there are plenty out there that will enable you to extract your music files from your iPod, but not are all guaranteed and risky. Using your back up is the easiest way to do things.

Bronze Member
Username: Ck32

Indiana

Post Number: 18
I came across a little app one day called iDump. It is pretty easy to use and allows you take music off of your iPod and onto your computer.

Silver Member
Username: Way2smart

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 956
????

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 14691
The name itself is priceless :-)

Username: Adriany

Post Number: 10
No. iTunes doesn't allow this.
You will need to use an iPod to computer transfer software to help you, like tansee iPod transfer

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Canada

Post Number: 5206
www.copytoy.com
Easily copy audio/video from iPod to Computer

go here to read more details...https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/661127.html

Username: Nuwindy

Post Number: 2
I agree with Cyle K. iDump can help you get your iPod songs to your computer. But the point is that it does not supports iPod Touch. So if yours is iPod Touch, you can find some other more powerful programs. When I changed my computer and need to restore my iPod songs back to iTunes, I followed this iPod to PC transfer guide

You can also search some more ways at google. BEST LUCK!

Silver Member
Username: Nency

Post Number: 229
Hello,
I came across a little apps one day called iDump. It is pretty and very easy to use and allows you take music off of your iPod and onto your computer.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us