SigmaTel MSCN Audio Player jxd860-B 1Gb HELP

Unregistered guest
My mp3 player is SigmaTel MSCN Audio Player jxd860-B 1Gb. It works with loading on the songs and playing them while hooked up to the usb, but not on it's own.
thanks for the help.....

Unregistered guest
I have the same type of mp3 player as loppv and mine is doing the same thing, can you help?

Unregistered guest
I purchased the 512 MB 860-B. Which music services is this unit compatible with?

Unregistered guest
I just purchase a JDX860-B, How do I load songs on to it??? Any help?

Anonymous

I have a SigmaTel MSCN audio player 512Mb, i can listen music on it but i can't add other,so it can't be detected by the computer, help me please to find a solution to this problem.

Zeplinfreak
Unregistered guest
I had the same problem. First try changing the battery (try a new one), if that doesn't work then try reloading the firmware, but be warned I seem to have lost the functionality of recording, and the many different repeat features, but at least I can listen to the mp3's.

Username: Jaugernaut

Aledo, TX

Post Number: 1
I have the same problem - It worked just fine on my last computer, but now I cannot get my new computer to recognize the player. The player lights up and says its connected via USB, but I cannot see the MP3 player on the computer. Ive installed the software several times - no luck.

Username: Techbec

For those of you who transfered music files to the mp3 player but can't hear the music except on the computer - try this coz it works for me:
Go to windows media player, go to "copy music to CD/device", on the left hand column you have a playlist of music you want to copy, above the right hand column select the device (which is sigmatel) and then click the red "copy" button at the top right hand corner. Voila!

Username: Netsfans

I have been trying to get this thing to do anything for 4 months now. My computer doesnt recognize it when I plug in the USB. I can't find it anywhere. Any help or should i throw this out. Thanks.

Username: Katieanne

Hey, i lost the Cap that cover the USB part of the player, does anyone know where i can get a replacement one?

Username: Tisdka

i am having similar problems cannot get the system to recoginze the mp3 player... info please

Username: Luismartin

I purchased the 512 MB 860-B.It works perfectly playing songs, but i can't split my files into different folders in order to play "only" the files contained in a particular folder.Am I making an operating mistake or is this a hard/soft restriction of the player? If so Is there an update to correct the problem?

Username: Laticsgirl

My system does not recognise my SigmaTel MSCN Audio Player so i can not put new music on my MP3 PLEASE HELP I AM GOING CRAZY NOT LISTENING TO MY MUSIC!!! :-)

Username: Ayir

A, A A

My computer does not see Sigma Tel MSCN mp3 PLEASE HELP if you find anything

Username: Scankieho

Hobart, Tas Australia

my computer dosnt recocnise sigma tel MSCN mp3 player ive installed and uninstalled the software over and over tryed everything, can someone help me

Username: Halomasterhalo

this may sound a bit stupid every1 that reads this but the manual doesn't really tell you how to voice record. Can sum1 tell me how to? please

Username: Halomasterhalo

Post Number: 2
another thing...how do you change the colour of the backlight? on the box for it , it says 7 colour backlight display and i cant really change the backlight? can sumone help at all?

Username: Bowlynd

Post Number: 5
hi i have a sigmatel mscn 1gig mp3 player its stoped working i need the firmware 4 it can any 1 find the firmware version 002.600.800 if so can u please email it 2 me my email is bowlynd@aol.com

cheers

Username: Bowlynd

Post Number: 6
hi i have a sigmatel stmp3500 and it wont work can any one help me out and find me the firmware version 002.600.800 coz thats the one was on the player and i tryed to upgrade it and it was the wrong firmware so please can you find me the firmware so i can get it working again coz im off on holidays tomorrow and i want to take the player with me hope you can help me out i will be so happy if you can find the firmware

cheers

Username: Sriks23

Bangalore, Karnataka

Hi...

Has anyone got firmware for Sigma Tel MSCN
USB Device...My USB is not working,...

Username: Oscarak47

SIGMATEL sucks my fcking Mp3 doesnt work

it was working then it stop

i got a COBY mp-c888 and mp-c838 and they both dont fcking work

Username: Oscarak47

some one help me
updating firmware doesnt work

Username: Noivak

Kingston, Kingston 5 Jamaica

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=15118&post=500023#POST500023

Username: Olly

Hey,
I got a Sansui SigmaTel 256MB MP3 for christmas and i loaded the program onto my computer but it doesnt work! my computer doesnt recognise it when i put it into the USB input it doesnt work, the actual MP3 player turns on but I cannot get into it or put music on it.
How can I fix this? and make it work?

Username: Kais

Manchester, UK

hey guys im newly registered here after I had the same problems with my Inovix Sigmatel based chipset player. I am not a techy person but just go by logic. I had many of the same problems with connection/Synch issues as you guys and instead of looking for drivers and support from SIgmatel and Inovix who probably are numpties, I solved my issue by using the USB cable from my flash card reader make TRUST which was the same as the one supplied with my MP3 player.
Grace be with God it worked and was recognised by XP as a portable audio device. I just followed the wizards and used Win Media Player to Synch the portable player with music.
So I hope this is useful to you guys instead of people posting they have the same problems instead of solutions. So if you have a cable that comes with these flash card readers try that first instead of looking for techy answers. The problem for me lied with the damn cable.
Kais

Username: Motorkr

Sigmatel can't find firmware..only suching..
i can listen music on it but i can't add other, help me please to find a solution to this problem.

Username: Xlurch

i recently got a Matsui 2GB MP3 player, but the issuse is that while playing a song it crashes and i have to remove the battery to restart it. anybody have any ideas on what to do. also how can i get software.

Username: Skymaster

SigmaTel chip based players STMP3503 or earlier versions do have issues with USB drivers AND various motherboards or computers (eg one with nForce chipset, possibly Dell etc..)
There is a very good article about clone MP3 players at dansdata dot com (an Australian SITE)
MSCN player: you may find it under win98 drivers available at other MP3 player. Try at your own risk! even if you are sure that you have Sigmatel chip?

Username: Bongs

JOHANNESBURG, GAUTENG SOUTH AFRICA

IM ALSO USING AN SIGMATEL MP3 PLAYER .AND IT DOES NOT RECHARGE ITS BATTERY AND WHEN I BOUGHT IT THE MANUAL GUIDE SAID ITS GOT AN FM TUNER ,LASTLY ICANT CHANGE THE LANGUAGE ON THE MENU LIST IT IN JAPANESSE LANGUAGE BUT DEARLY IT HAVENT GIVEN ME AN PROBLEMS IT WORKING PERFECTLY}

Username: 5bluevictor

I have a sigma Tel audio player I have tried to install the Firmware update then I get an instruction. Please place your MP3 device into recovery mode to continue. I have read the manual and I cant find how to place the dvice in recovery mode. Can anyone help?

Username: 5bluevictor

I have downloaded a firmware update for the driver on my Sigma Tel MSCN MP3 Audio Player from the Driver Guide website StMp3_drvrs.zip
It seemed to work fine but going through the installation I have done something wrong I think I have mistakenly formatted. Now there is nothing on my player at all I have tried the reset button on the back of the machine to no avail. I don't know how to get it back to its factory settings, can anyone help?

Username: Tmcproduction

Marondera, Mashonaland ... Zimbabwe

im TMC in winston park marondera zim.i have an mp3player 256mb.The problem is that it can be recognised by my pc but cannot play when using a battery,it restarts when i press the 'play'button.HELP ME PLEASE!!!HELP!!! HELP1!!!ITS VERY URGENT!!

Username: Rekomstop_jrb

I have one mp3 made by sylvania its a (smpk2066) (2gb) and when i turn on it turn off by itself and turn on, turn off, turn on, turn off... by itself!!!

I tried format (FAT or FAT32), but my computer can't /won't do it. i don't know why... i also dont know why but its stuck on NTFS format

What should i do?? Please Help
THANKS

,Dan

Username: Tntboy41

i got an ipod that broke and i havent used my MSCN Sigma Tel 2.0 GB MP4 for a while and i just downloaded some music from limewire then i synchronized it on to my MP4 using Windows Media Player and i Forget how to turn it on can anyone tell me how before christmas!?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us