What is the best GPS for Car and boat?

Username: Bradgman

GAlVeStoN, Tx Usa

Post Number: 1
I want to buy a GPS for my car and boat but do not know what would be the best for me? I want to only spend $300-$375 and need it to be handheld, Waterproof, and chargeable. I want it to talk to me while I drive and when I fish I want to be able to find fishing spots with structures. I also want it to have routes or be able to zoom into my spot in open water so I do not get stuck in shallow water. I am not sure if there is a way to get all of this in one but if there is do you know which one would be the best? If it will be more can give me a guess on the price? I was told to get a garmin quest, but am not sure if it can do all of things I need for fishing. I fish a lot, so would use often in my boat. I would really like to have the depth, structures, routes, fishing spots, and other things that I may need to fish with. Please let me know what you think I should do, buy, or spend?
Thanks a lot
Brad

Unregistered guest
I'm looking for the exact same thing. I'd love to hear what you find out.

Unregistered guest
I'm looking for the exact same thing. I'd love to hear what you find out.

Unregistered guest
I'm looking for a portable GPS for my car and boat. Marine part does not need to be fancy; just a chart plotter. willing to spend up to $600.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us