Unlock code required

Laurie A
Unregistered guest
Can anyone help. Have been bought a Venturer PVS123 portable DVD player which is region 2 but have a whole collection of DVD's from assorted regions. Is there a hack to unlock the DVD player. All suggestions welcome.

Anonymous

Multi-Region:

Open the tray
Press 8, 1, 3, 2 and 8
The region menu will appear, then press enter until region 9 is selected and press Play
The unit will now be multi region

Unregistered guest
can anyone help me to unlock the samsung sn 324s
dvd player of my notebook locked on region 2 but have a collection of dvd from many regions
all suggestions welcome.

Anonymous

can anyone help. have bought a ferguson LDVD220 portable player and need to unlock to multi region

Unregistered guest
Can anyone help.Is there a hack to unlock the DVD player COBY DVD215. All suggestions welcome

Unregistered guest
can anyone help me i have a insignia i-pd720 locked on region 1 need to unlock to play region 2

Anonymous

ive just bought a venturer pvs123 portable dvd player but cannot fully play copied dvds. ive put it to multi region but still having problems. can anyone help? thanks

Username: Alexandrezip

Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro Brazil

Post Number: 1
Can anyone help me to unlock the insignia I-PD-720? It is loked on region 1 and I need region 4.

Thanks!!

AnonymousHacks
Unregistered guest
INSIGNIA I-PD720

HACK

You can make it region-free by selecting region 0 from this hidden

menu:

* power on (left side of unit) and press "open" to flip open the disk

door before it starts playing

Now, using the remote (RC-1700A)

* Press SETUP
* navigate to "preferences"
* Press 2+5+2+3+1+5+LEFT+DOWN

A window appears displaying the current region
code (probably 1)

* Press the "10/0" key
* exit the hidden menu by pressing SETUP

Username: Mieow

Hi, All,

I am looking for the method to make my portable DVD player Toshiba SDP 1600 region free. Anyone want to help? Thanks in advance.

Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me to unlock the insignia IS-PD-040922? It is loked on region 1 (USA/NAFTA) and I need region 2 (Europe).

Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me to unlock the insignia IS-PD-040922? It is loked on region 1 (USA/NAFTA) and I need region 2 (Europe).

Unregistered guest

Unregistered guest
Hey i have an Insignia I-PD720 and it is obviously broken. The unit powers on and works properly, but the screen never seems to power on. I do not want to have to pay to have this fixed, as i just recenly got it. I am pretty good with machines, so if i have to take it apart i will. Thanks.

Anonymous

Unlock code for IS-PD-040922

This information is from the following Link:
http://www.dvdhacks.co.uk/forum/Message.asp?id3=7579

CONTENT:Go to www.videohelp.com. Following hack posted: The hack for the Audiovox D1812 works for this player as well. Borrowing from that hack. . . To change region codes: Power on, Press open on the DVD player. On the remote control press the SETUP button, Press the right key on the remote 3 times, The preference page will show up, press 9653, Use the up and down key to select the Region, Select 0 for all regions. Go to www.videohelp.com. Following hack posted:
The hack for the Audiovox D1812 works for this player as well. Borrowing from that hack. . .

To change region codes:
Power on, Press open on the DVD player.
On the remote control press the SETUP button,
Press the right key on the remote 3 times,
The preference page will show up, press 9653,
Use the up and down key to select the Region,
Select 0 for all regions.

Username: Kiwi

Please help. We bought our port. dvd player in the States last year and live in New Zealand where we are region 4. How do we adjust to multi zone so we can make the most of our toy. The model is: G2GGEAR TDB2708

Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me to unlock the insignia IS-HTIB102? It is loked on region 1 (USA/NAFTA) and I need region 4 (America).

Anonymous

Multi Regional (unlock) Code for ALBA DVD 70 please also for COMPACKS DVD 5000 Code to TURN OFF OSD. Thank you

Unregistered guest
hi can anyone be of any assistance i buoght a samsung dvd-e338k player and it is locked on region 5 but all my discs are of region 1 and 2 what do i do to enable play of other regions

Unregistered guest
hi can anyone be of any assistance i buoght a samsung dvd-e338k player and it is locked on region 5 but all my discs are of region 1 and 2 what do i do to enable play of other regions

Unregistered guest
Hi,

Can anybody help me hacking the region lock on Sony DAV FC7 Home Cinema. Currently is is locked to Region 1.

Thanks - Satish

Unregistered guest
Help!! I have an Insignia I-PD720 DVD Player..love the thing. However, when I use the A/V cables to run it through a TV I get full screen mode, even if the film is 16:9.
It seems to stretch the picture up vertically. If I hit the monitor button on the player and go to "full" it doesn't change.
Any help???

Unregistered guest
Looking for a hack for Insignia IS-DVD100121

Unregistered guest
I'd be really grateful for some help. I'm looking for the hack for the Toshiba SDP-1600/SD-P1600. I have the region 2 model but would like to use region 1 discs on it. Many thanks! jcncmf2@gmail.com

Anonymous

Can anyone tell me how to unlock a DVD-LV75?

Username: Ninocap1708

Hi can anybody tell me how to make a ferguson ldvd220 portable dvd player multi region???.....Thanks

donkey
Unregistered guest
hi, I have a venturer PVS177W and need to open the region code to play region 4 dvd's too. Its set to region 2 at the mo... can anybody help?

Thanks A Lot

CMMLoverr
Unregistered guest
Hi, I was wondering whether anyone has the region free code for the Sony DVP NS 305 please? I can only unlock it by using the remote and I don't have the code! Please help.

CMMLoverr
Unregistered guest
Hi, I was wondering whether anyone has the region free code for the Sony DVP NS 305 please? I can only unlock it by using the remote and I don't have the code! Please help.

jonaldo7
Unregistered guest
Hi can anybody tell me how to make a ferguson ldvd201 portable dvd player multi region? Please help. Thanks.

dee1977103
Unregistered guest
can someone kindly show me how to unlock the samsung e234 dvd player

dustywaynelyttaker
Unregistered guest
hello i bought a mintek MDP 5860 off of ebay and it says regoin:2 EUROPE can anyone help me make it so it will play any dvd please thank you very much

PS dusty

Dark_night
Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me to unlock the prtable dvdv player Audiovox D1812? It is locked on region 1 (USA) and I need all region or four region.

Username: Patricia

Post Number: 2
can anyone help me to unlock TOSHIBA SDP 1600 for all regions ? Tks

Jorge F
Unregistered guest
I need code to unlock Toshiba DVD SD-P1600.Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Username: Kimbob

PLEASE CAN ANYBODY HELP I WANT TO UNLOCK A COMPACKS 8OO SO THAT IT IS MULTI REGIONAL
MANY THX

Username: Slimfady

Hello Guys,
can someone help me in unlocking my Initial IDM-750DX?
thanx a lot

It
Unregistered guest
Hey guys, could someone tell me what the Pioneer DV-578A multi regional code is?

Thanx

Username: Bobhowie

Ayr, Ayrshire Scotland

I bought a Centrios 1611505 Portable DVD player in Toronto on Tuesday this week. The salesman assured me that it was 'Multi-region'...... Guess what! I am now back home in Scotland and it plays DVDR, CDR.....anything except Region 2 DVD's. Can anybody help me please?
My e-mail addy is bob@howierp.demon.co.uk.
Thanks in advance.

Unregistered guest
I need code to unlock Toshiba DVD SD-P1600.Can anyone help me? Thanks

Like many people it seems.

Unregistered guest
Hello,
can someone help me in unlocking my Initial IDM-750DX? Or change region code ?
Thanx

steggy
Unregistered guest
I have a venturer PVS177W and need to open the region code to play other region dvd's

jwshurls
Unregistered guest
Looking for a code for an Insignia IS-DVR 1051. I need to play multi region dvds. Also need code for remote so that I can program my Toshiba TV remote to control Insignia dvd recorder??? Any clues cheers

Anonymous

Can anyone help to enable multi region a English brought Ferguson LDVD 201 portable DVD player
Many thanks

Unregistered guest
PDCA 102702

Can anyone help me to unlock a portable dvd player Insignia PDCA 102702?
Thank you so much

Unregistered guest
I bought this samsung DVD model HT-DB600 from the United States and can not watch DVDs I just brought form the States but shows some others. Could you show me how to change the code to all regions?

Username: Bedell

My DVD Player is INSIGNIA IS-PD040922 and not acknow the Disc:
Hello to all. I try to insert a Disc with the label side facing up and close the disc door Driver on the DVD and immediately you see not Disc in the Screen. I try with not Disc and press the switch door and the Laser Lens & Driver not work nothing.
Some buddy can help my for solved that problem. I don't know what happen in my DVD.
Thank ASAP
Boris

Colorado
Unregistered guest
You can change the region coding on your Insignia portable DVD player model IS-PD040922 by doing the following:

* Power on,
* open DVD player
* On the remote control press the SETUP button
* Press the right key on the remote 3 times,
* The preference page will show up - press 9-6-5-3,
* Use the up/down key to select the Region; 0 = all regions.

Modell IS-PD040922 - Manufacture Date: Aug 2005

Unregistered guest
hello ,i am looking to unlock my ferguson ldvd201 portable dvd player.any help or advice would be much appreciated.thanks

Username: Betopome

Mexicali, Baja California Mexico

HI!
Someone knows how to change the region in a IDM-831 INITIAL 8" DVD PLAYER?. I'm living in Mexico and here is region 4. PLEASE HELP!

tHANK yOU

aL

VolunteerGA
Unregistered guest
Hi,

Looking for the region free hack for the Insignia IS-DVD040924.
Can anyone help?

Anonymous

hi looking for a region free hack for sanyo dvd-sl40??? can anyone help?
thanks

Anonymous

This is for SAMSUNG SV-DVD2E:

Always perform a COLD START before applying the hack below. This is an essential step.

1. Power on your player as normal.
2. Press and hold both the Play and Forward buttons on the player.
3. After a short while the words "No Disc" should appear from the onscreen display. Release the Play and Forward buttons on the player.
4. First press the "Subtitle", then press the "Repeat" button on your remote control.
5. Using your remote control enter the code below, note that you must know what Region your player is currently set to in order to know which code is appropriate:

- Region 1 use [ 2, 9, 3, 3, 4 ]
- Region 2 use [ 3, 8, 7, 6, 7 ]
- Region 3 use [ 5, 6, 7, 3, 2 ]
- Region 4 use [ 7, 6, 8, 8, 4 ]
- Region 5 use [ 5, 3, 8, 1, 4 ]
- Region 6 use [ 2, 4, 4, 6, 2 ]

6. A code should be displayed at the upper left of the screen showing the current Region setting of your unit.
7. Press the "9" button on your remote control for Region free, or "1" for Region 1. Press "2" for Region 2, and so on.
8. Press the Open button on your player, put a DVD movie. Don't press CLOSE!!!
9. Press the Standby button on your remote control.
10. Press Standby again, and wait untill u see the Samsung Digitall logo, press the PLAY button, and here you go, your movie should start now.

Anonymous

Hi
looking for a hack for the ferguson ldvd81 8" portable dvd player anyone help me

terry

Username: A13bee

Post Number: 3
if anybody wants region free codes for ferguson ldvd 200 and ldvd 201 give me a email on colin@gs300.freeserve.co.uk

Username: Jecoaust2005

Hi,

Someone knows enable multi region for my Samsung
DVD 5000..

jeco,
my email address: jecoaust2005.com.au

Username: Urban_persian

hey guys,

anyone familiar with the samsung DVD P65000K? I think it's just in the middle east, but I need to play region 1 (and it's region 2). Any suggestions? please email urbanpersian@hotmail.com

Username: Prathyushms

Long beach, CA USA

hi guys
can anyone help in unlocking Toshiba SD-P1600 to make it region free DVD player.
u can mail me to prathyushms@gmail.com
it will be appreciated really
thanq

Username: Thekopite

I have a Panasonic Portable DVD/CD LS90 player which will only play dvds labelled region '1' and 'ALL'.
Is there a code to make it multi region.

Username: Radders80

Need help bad....I've just got a Toshiba SD-P1850 portable dvd player....does anyone know a hack so I can play multi regions?

Username: Ilaw

hi guys
I have a Curtis Portable DVD8007B, can anyone help me to unlock? Thank you in advance!

Username: Guzzi

Pacifica, CA United States

Hi all does anyone know how to make a Insignia NS-DVDR1 region free.
Thanks in advance

Username: Zika

Hi,
I'm looking for a region free code for a Toshiba Portable DVD player SD-P1600.
e-mail to: fire007@gmx.ch

Username: Mina

Is there any unlock region code for Insignia IS-DVD100121?

It's rather annoying to only have to watch foreign dvd's on the computer when that too only has a limit. I'd much rather watch them on the tv screen. Anyway, seeing as there is a unlock code for other insignia models, is there one for this somewhere?

Username: Mina

My mistake, wrong section lol. It's not a portable, however, is there even an unlock code for it?

Username: Vmoraes

Xx, Sp Brazil

I have a dvd portable Thomson DTH614, Someone can help me to discovery the code for change the region

Obrigado

Username: Phjodor

I realy want a unlock code for the Thomson DTH614? Anyone have a clue?

Username: Amicce

., . .

Thomson DTH614

With the tray open,
Press 2812,
Press Enter button to change the region code,
Select(9) for multi-region.

Username: Phjodor

Thank you will try it as sson as possible.

Username: Vika

Does any one know how to unlosk screen of Bush LCD15Tv001 tv?please need urgent.i have no original remote control
tadasvika@yahoo.co.uk

Username: Pasettid

Anybody know the unlock code for the INSIGNIA NS-DVD1 i tried the preference plus that 4 digit number for other models but it didnt work!!!

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP}

Username: Pasettid

Post Number: 3
Anybody know the unlock code for the INSIGNIA NS-DVD1
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us