TuneSleeve Help Please!

Username: Reinman

Post Number: 5
I can't figure out how to manually drag images into TuneSleeve. I click on the search icon and get all kinds of good choices in the google images window that opens up beside (behind?)Tunesleeve, but I can't drag an image over. Just holding the cursor over the image doesn't do anyhting, and clicking on the image opens up the image to full page. Am I doing something wrong? Please help. I have 800 albums left!!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 13441
Have you tried right clicking and "save image as" and put it in a separate folder on your hard drive?
From there you can drag the images to tuneSleeve.

Post Number: 6
Right clicking doesn't do anything. I wonder if its because I use Firefox as supposed to IE. Anyway, saving the image, putting it in a folder and then dragging again is as time-consuming as just cutting and pasting from Amazon or Google into the iTunes artwork tab. Maybe I misunderstand what Tunesleeve is capable of doing, but the web site says I can drag the artwork right into Tunesleeve. Beats me how though. Thanks for any guidance. I'm trying to save hours of work.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 13445
That was the appeal of TuneSleeve, the ability to just drag and drop from websites. It is supposed to ease the pain of having to save in a folder.

I think the problem you are going to run into is the way amazon names the image files. It is probably not compatible with TuneSleeves and thus you have to do the save in a hard drive and rename it.

Another thing to try is by going to the actual artist's website and see if that works better than amazon.

Post Number: 7
What I'm trying to figure out is am I doing something wrong? EXACTLY how are you supposed to drag the file into Tunesleeve? The web site says "If TuneSleeve did not find any artwork for an album or if the found artwork is not relevant, you can click on the search icon. This will launch an image web search in your browser, allowing you to pick the exact artwork for that album and drag it directly on the album in TuneSleeve!".
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us