Ipod installation problem...

Username: Manofsteel319

Post Number: 1
Whenever i try to install my new ipod with the cd, a message pops up stating, "FileRamDriverSys.dll not found", stopping the installation process. any suggestions?

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 9220
What is your OS?

Post Number: 2
windows...

Gold Member

Post Number: 9238
Which windows? XP, 95, Me, 2000....which one...there are so many?

Post Number: 3
Windows XP PRo

Gold Member

Post Number: 9290
whoah...I don't think that error even exists yet. Re-check the error message and copy it letter for letter and post it again. But it seems like some of your dynamic link libraries are missing. When was the last time you updated windows?

Post Number: 4
thats the thing, my internet explorer is on the fritz too and microsoft wont let my automatically update with Firefox. My IE just brings up a blank page everytime i load it and it wont shut off regularly. I know i should update manually but there are so many updates, i dont know which one to download...
but the msg states, "Error 1933-Internet Information server 4.0 (IIS 4.0) or higher is needed for configuring IIS Virtual Roots. Please make sure that you have IIS 4.0 or higher." After that another msg states, "Error: -1603 Fatal error during installation. Consult Windows Installer Help (Msi. chm) or MSDN for more information."

Username: Bukya

Post Number: 1
Whenever i try to install iPod to my PC from the CD that i got while buying it, the error message pop ups. the error msg reads:
Error:1639 invalid command line argument. Consult the windows intaller SDK for detailed command line help.

The PC has OS as windows XP service pack 2.
Any suggestion?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us