Connecting PS2 to PRISM portable DVD player, is it possible????

Username: Maddy

Post Number: 1
Connecting PS2 to PRISM portable DVD player, is it possible???? If it is how do i do it?

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 9229
What model? How about more details?

You can get an answer in the same manner you asked.

Yes...use patch cables or maybe not:-)

Username: Maddy

Post Number: 2
Prism only make one portable model!

The question is there, can I link it or not!! Its either a yes or no, or are you trying to be funny?
I thought this place was where you can ask for and get genuine help.
Never mind I will take my question elsewhere.
God knows how you ended up being a 'gold member' I would say you were a big member of another type!
9229 posts ......... go get a life!

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 9269
Excuse me?!?

You are the one asking for help, and all I wanted to know was the model...how was I to know that Prism has only one model.

I cannot assume that much, it is reckless and I don't want to give you the wrong information.

However, you assumed that I was being funny and you are the one ending up all huffy, and resorting to insults. Is this how you deal with life?

In order for me to be able to help, I have to find out from YOU, the exact kind. So I can check it and give you the proper help.

There is also the matter of using SCART or regular patch cables and then there's the regular Audio/Video cables.

All I know is that the Prism can accept signals from other devices. And you will need specific cables.

But hey, you can do a search on your own. You can't just come in here and start acting like a total jackass. Don't let the door hit you on your way out jerk!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us