ITunes Clear/iPod Has Music .. Help me.

Username: Kissmeximsweet

Post Number: 1
Okay, my computer had a really really bad virus so I gave it to my friend's dad, because his job is fixing computers. He completely wiped out my computer which I had music on and also iTunes for my iPod Mini. I no longer have iTunes and can no longer update/put music on my iPod, I really really want to put iTunes back on and put music on my iPod, but I know if I do all my songs will get deleted. I have 584 songs and I really don't want to lose those songs, I was wondering if there was a way to get my iPod to my computer and get the songs onto it and then put it in iTunes. I was reading old posts and someone had told another person to do this:
1)U need to use a different computer OR unistall itunes.
2)go to folder options and dispaly hidden folders
3)pug in ipod (with no itunes on PC) and copy the hidden music to the HDD.
4) Reinstall itunes
5)direct itunes too the folder of music on the HDD
I want to, but I don't know how to find the folder it's in or whatever, I really need help. Please help.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 9407
First things first. How was your music downloaded? Was it purchased?

Post Number: 2
No it was downloaded.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9411
So you did not pay for the music. I wouldn't sweat it too much if that is the case.

You stole it once, you can steal it again, couldn't you?

Just think of it this way, the music did not belong to you to begin with, so losing it shouldn't be a problem.

Post Number: 3
Really not helpful, but thanks anyway.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9413
It would be easier if you paid for the music and there is a way to get it back. But you stole it, there is really no other recourse but to steal it again or buy it legally.

You already helped yourself a lot to things that don't belong to you, I don't think you need any more help with that.

Post Number: 4
I was asking for help, not criticism, thanks very much though. Now I'd really appreciate it if you stopped criticising me, or stopped replying, thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Kirby904

Jacksonville, Florida United States

Post Number: 12
samantha if you are still keeping up with this post, give me an email at kirby904@yahoo.com, or add me to yahoo msger. i will now attempt to help you, if you cant contact me for any reason.

what kirby does is troubleshoot =D.

1. Plug into computer with no iTunes (uninstall it)
2. Open Windows Media Player(if you dont have this then ull have to email me so i can help you further.)
3. Click sync on WMP(oh and another thing, you need the newest version, which is on microsoft website.
4. Sync all your ipod music to the wmp library.

well i dont feel like erasing what i just typed but what i just said might be wrong. couple factors are
1. wmp doesnt work with ipods
2. you cant get newest wmp cause u have a stolen copy of windows.

also, if wmp picks up your ipod, then F*ck itunes, sh*t, i hate it lol

but umm yeah i use wmp for my creative labs and it works awesome

btw for those who do not catch on, wmp = windows media player
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us