Can't add from LimeWire to Ipod

Username: Tadejamd

Post Number: 1
I have tons of songs in my LimeWire and I would like to have them on the Ipod, but they WON'T copy over. I have them in my Itunes under owner's limewire files, and I can play them in Itunes on my computer, but I want them on my Ipod, so I can be portable. Help!!! Thank you...

Username: Lostmom

Canada

Post Number: 6
i had the same problem and this is what worked for me...first make sure itunes is your default media player.
I then clicked on the song in its original place and that played it in my itunes and added it to the library. It worked for mr.

But i tell you I figure out everything by accident so.....

Bronze Member
Username: 78elcaminoman

Dallas, Texas United States

Post Number: 85
when i had my ipod i had the same problem but after a littl bit of messing with things i had to add the songs into the itunes libray, its at the top in one of the drop down keys i dotn rember which it was but you slect the songs that you want and save them as play list in the itunes and just add them from there, but i dident get them directly from lime wire i saved all my limewire songs into a different file ( just go into the desktop and creat a new folder and save your songs in there into playlist like by artist) then go from there liek i told you, hope this helps
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us