Ipod 20gb software downloads

Username: Pwltown

N/a, Sasebo Japan

Post Number: 1
I had my ipod since september <in> well somebody stole my software and my connectors i have ipod 20gb color display clicker
ive looked for the software forever and i cant find out were to get the software can some body please help me email me the link Mcguire@harpers-ferry.navy.mil

Unregistered guest
I have a problem. My cousin gave me his "old" 4th generation 20 gb ipod because he has a new one but not the CD that goes with it. He doesn't know where it is. I bought the accessories to charge it and connect to my computer but have no idea how to go about the downloading of the program without the CD. Also, I don't see downloads on apple.com for anything but the newer versions. Any ideas?
Can someone please help me? aspenfurlong@prodigy.net
David

Username: Davidjohn

Atlanta, Georgia USA

Post Number: 1
I have a problem. My cousin gave me his "old" 4th generation 20 gb ipod because he has a new one but not the CD that goes with it. He doesn't know where it is. I bought the accessories to charge it and connect to my computer but have no idea how to go about the downloading of the program without the CD. Also, I don't see downloads on apple.com for anything but the newer versions. Any ideas?
Can someone please help me? aspenfurlong@prodigy.net
David
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us