Lyra RD2762 Plug-In HELP

Unregistered guest
I can't get a Plug in installed, to transfer my CD songs to my new Lyra RD2762 that my BF bought me, I have my Lyra Set up to my computer right though and all my internet and firewall junk is disabled right now.
I installed the CD that came with it, & went in Musicmatch Jukebox, but when I click on "Portable Devices" to transfer over Music to my Lyra, then it says "Click here to add a plugin for you device" so I click on that and it brings up a internet page. I scrolled down to the 4th row of MP3 & clicked on the 3 MP3 over BUT..... it'll pop up and load but then something else will pop up in front of it that says "Installation Failed" WHAT DO I DO? My BF & I have been restating and monkeying around with my computer but Nothing works, has anyone else had this same experience? WHAT DO TO GET THE PLUG-IN SO I CAN GET MY MUSIC ON MY LYRA RD2762? Please help ASAP, my BF hates asking for help like this so I hope the results are good cause he's called all his buddies but they all have no idea what to do.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us