MP3 player reccomendation

Silver Member
Username: Rhassler

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 413
Hey, I'm lookin to buy a mp3 player in the next couple weeks. I was leaning towards the new ipod with video (30 GB) version. But almost every thread hear is normally ipod-related help/problems lol. That discurages me to get it. Do you think it would be worth it to get that or sumthin else. I was also looking at the iriver H10, but there is no video, which i guess i could live with but id rather have video. Anyone got ne advice!?

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2028
The iPod is worth it...the questions are because so many people own them. In addition, nobdody reads the responses to other's same or similar problems...This forum would be nearly devoid of iPod related questions if they 1)Read the manual and 2)Read the threads. If you search through the threads, you'll easily discover nearly all of the problems are user-related. Simply put, the amount of questions is because of stupid and/or lazy people.

I would recommend the iPod video.

Silver Member

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 414
alright thanks a lot! But i got one more question. Is the ipod video durable? cuz i'll be takin it skiing, snowmobiling.... and all that fun stuff lol.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2031
Anything with a hard drive is going to have its limits...If you're going all of those places with an mp3 player, it might be best to get one with a flash based storage system...though that will be more expensive and offer a great deal less room to store songs on (the max for a flash based mp3 player is 10gb I believe).

Silver Member

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 415
Alright hmmm I think i might go with the Ipod. Thanks a lot.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us