Rca lyra usb safemode fault

Username: Kseelectronics

Whalley, Lancs Uk

Post Number: 1
u got usb safemode on your screen and cant format it flash ur do anything..... u r not alone
its a component fault i can sent you a kit(alt part with detailed fixing instrutions for 9.99 uk pounds or you can send me you lyra and ill fix it for 17.99 uk pounds email me at g0sxc@yahoo.co.uk
for more info.Upload

Unregistered guest
Hi everyone, as a very frustrated owner of the Lyra 2780 who had the usb safe mode fault I was really happy to see the email listed above. I am happy to say that I sent off my unit and got it back two days later working just fine.

The guy responded very quickly to all my emails and I would have no hesitation in recommending him to you.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2343
They can't even type out the words 'you' and 'your'...is that a lack of effort or what? Maybe cell phones are being used to post on this board?

Username: Japlightning

Post Number: 1
I have a RCA Lyra RD2825A Model 20 GB HD lyra player. I was trying to power it from the car, when a spark flew out of the power jack. Now I can't start it or get any files off of it. I was able to open it, and found a capacitor had blown. If anyone could give me or send me a picture of the inside of the hard drive with the circuit board showing, I would be thrilled to the hilt. I am an expert at soldering and electronics repair, but do not know the value of the capacitor/s involved. Please respond quickly, as I have only a few hours tonight to be on the internet. Please e-mail me direct at japaneselightning@gmail.com.

Username: Japlightning

Post Number: 2
Actually, not the inside of te hard drive, but the circuit board of the MP3 decoding and the system chip is what I need a picture of.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us