RD2826 having problems

Username: M3nt0r

Post Number: 1
Alright, so I got my MP3 player today. It seemed nice, it was brand new, everything was good. When I brought it home, I carefully opened the package, let it charge for a little while, and then while it was still plugged in, I noticed it had sample songs, so I listened to a few of them while it was still plugged. It was cool. I brought it downstairs and plugged it in the outlet here and it started charging again. I then installed the software to my pc and connected it to my mp3 player and put in a couple of hundred songs. They successfully transfered, and I was able to listen to them perfectly. I even connected my mp3 player to my TV and it played on there too. I have 2 problems:

1. The software that came with it doesn't detect it or whatever...it's just the main screen. And yes, I made sure I installed everything, I made sure it's plugged in properly, so all that is covered...but to put songs in I have to open it manually under My Computer and drag and drop basically, but it still works either way, except instead of going under albums or artists or anything, my albums only appear under "All Files". The other program that came with it takes forever to find music files, so I just drag and drop like I said.

2. Whenever I unplug my mp3 player, it doesn't start up. Only when it's plugged. It's been charging for over 8 hours now. It works PERFECTLY when it's plugged, but as soon as I take the plug out, the screen goes blank. Yes I already tried hitting the reset button, I tried holding the power button for a while, it doesn't work. Any suggestions?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us