Purchase coming soon

Username: Krbell96

Post Number: 1
Hi, I'm a newbie but I have been reading some threads. Considering purchasing outlaw 950 and 7100. Axiom 80s. Any down sides to these two. Medium sized room. I plan to add speakers to the system as money allows. Let's say I have been a closet enthusiast for a while and hopefully ready to make the leap and buy something. Any help or recommendations would be greatly appr.

Username: Project6

Post Number: 60
I see no down side;-) That is a nice solid system you have!
cheers

Username: Edison

Post Number: 228
Sounds good - you chose good pieces - no wasting money. This sight has better prices on axiom -

www.vertigoonline.com

Search for "axiom"

Post Number: 2
Thanks for the replys. I'm a little confused now after visiting the NAD retailer. In a nutshell he told me there was no way I could get decent seperates for for the price I would pay for the Outlaws. He also said Axiom's were weak in the bass dept. I listen to hard rock/metal most of the time And I want me speakers pretty meaty. I know he's a salesman and wants me to buy his stuff. Has anyone heard this combo together. I'm getting nervous buying stuff I've never heard. Also what is the advantage of seperates verses single units.

Post Number: 3
I liked the site you recomended. I put it under favorites. Thanks

Post Number: 5
bump
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us