Yamaha RXV-1400 VS Pioneer VSX-AX3

93d
Unregistered guest
I am thinking to buy either one of these two receivers and I would like to know does someone have experience with either one of these two receivers. Unfortunately there is no possibility for me to listen them since there is no company in my country that import either one and I will order on internet. I know that Yamaha is, like company, much more popular but review in what HI-FI has really praised both these receivers so I am uncertain which to buy.Any advice is welcome.

Username: Edison

Post Number: 202
Can you hear panasonic sa-xr45? I like this one - new digital amp.

93d
Unregistered guest
Unfortunately,it's either yamaha,either pioneer.Site where I will buy have denon and marantz and that is all their offer.It's realy hard to find sites that actualy deliver across the world : (

Anonymous

What speakers will you be using with your receiver?

93d
Unregistered guest
Mission m35 front and rear+m3c2 for centre.

Anonymous

Of the receivers you mentioned IMO either the Pioneer or Marantz will suit the forward nature of your speakers. A very good match in either case.

Username: Edison

Post Number: 224
If you buy at www.videogon.com or www.audiogon.com, sellers will ship them to you. These are used - better quality for the same money. You can have a wider choices to choose from this way, and you will be ending up with a better quality. The missions are pretty good, so you want to get a quality receiver to match it.

Get good cables for them too if you have not already - you can buy them at the above sight used.

93d
Unregistered guest
I am from Serbia and here is not so easy to find company from internet that will deliver technical equipment : (And for cables I am chossing from supra rondo bi-wire 4X2,5 or Kimber 8 PR.If there is any ideas which I sould buy I would be delightet to hear it.
PS-thanx to Anonymous for reply.I had same filling but liked to hear more feedbacks before buying.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us