What Speakers Should I Get For My 70x4Watt Peak Power 60x4 RMS Power Car Stereo

SCOTTMAN
Unregistered guest
Need Help,I have a 1994 Chevy Lumina Euro Sport 4 door Car Maroon in color.I will be getting a new car stereo Panasonic CQ-C9800U According to www.panasonic.com its a Preformance Digital 70x4 Watts Peak Power and 60x4 Watts RMS Power.It converts Analog Radio and CD Signals to Digital.Uses radio DSP processing as well as Digital amplification for Digital processing of radio and CD signals. Preamp Voltage is 5 Volts signal-to-noise ratio is 96dB Frequency Response is 20-20,000KHz FM Sensitivity is 10.2 dBf Sound Shaping Type is SQ9.I still have my Factory Speakers in the car and would like to replace them.My front speakers are 4x6 and the rear speakers are 6x9.What type of speakers should i get to power my 70x4 Watts Peak Power 60x4 Watts RMS Power unit RMS wise,Peak Power wise Frequency wise and Digital bor Analog wise.I was looking at the Digital speakers DAK692 for 6x9 and Digital speakers DAK462 for 4x6 on www. affordable-caraudio.com.Should both front and back speakers be 60Watts RMS Power 120 Peak Power and should i get 2 way 3way or 4way speakers which best suitable for my Powerfull unit I'm very confused Please help Thank You ery Much

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1443
This is the Home Audio forum...you want the Car Audio Forum.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us