Question need everyones help

Username: Torigrrl22

Post Number: 1
Hi everyone..I am looking to buy an MP3 player and I have no idea what the best out there is...I would like to get some people opinion on what are the best. I would like something with a 20 drive. Also one with a good battery life. Do they make ones you can play in your car? I was also wondering if you are able to put books on cd on them.

Thanks for your help,
Mandie

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1573
How much are you willing to spend?
If you want books on CD you may have to convert them to MP3 format.

Username: Torigrrl22

Post Number: 2
Is the Ipod the best out there? Would the program the mp3 player comes with be able to convert the books from cd to mp3 form?

Username: Sungamer

New York, NY USA

Post Number: 6
Ipod is the most famous, but look around for other equivalents - there not much difference in audio quality between the Ipod and others and the price diffenrial is huge. Also, the Ipod had the notorious battery flop.

For converting books on CD to MP3, it's very easy - put the CD in your computer, and assuming you use WinXP and have auto-play on, a dialog box will pop up asking what you want to do with the CD, and one of the option will be to use Windows Media Player and to rip the CD onto the hard drive. Do that and you have the chapters in WMA format, which every mp3 player out there will play.

Username: Lilbabygirl21

Post Number: 1
Hey everyone...My cousin is 19 and he had me get on the internet to look up how much "Sony Explodes" are and I have no clue! I can't find the damn thing anywhere on here! Can somone tell me the price? I would very much appriciate it! thanks!

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1918
It is called "xplod", try this
http://sm.crutchfield.com/S-YrNaysQYHGR/
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us