Lace Dress

Username: Lacedress

Post Number: 1
The green and black colors complement each other well. This dress is appropriate for a work environment.The Mary Jane Knit Fit & Flare dress by Free People is a black flare dressyou can wear out to the club or bar scene. This dress features a sleek mock neck with formfitting bodice and flared skirt. This fit and flare black dress is sleeveless and unlined.

Platinum Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 18190

You should try one of these leo. Bet you'd look "cute".

Gold Member
Username: Magfan

USA

Post Number: 3315
Now Jan, I thought we'd agreed not to get nasty here:
You ARE a real, unrepentent POS, no question about it.

I think you've reached another 'limit'

Platinum Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 18191

My computer's translation app says you posted, "I already have two of those."

Take a deep breath, leo.

If you somehow read my joke as some sort of homophobic poke at you, that is your problem.

figgeritout!

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 3316
No, I'm OUTA' here.

Sense of humor limit reached:

Platinum Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 18192

Wait one minute!

Who ever said you had a sense of humor?

It's been sorely lacking for months as you've made less and less sense.

leo, you and your brother deserve each other.

All because I didn't want to read the lousy 40 year old conspiracy book you said you wouldn't loan out to me and you wouldn't have given me in the first place.

Here's a little bit about your "famous" book everyone simple dismissed; http://conspiracywiki.com/articles/new-world-order/club-of-rome/

I don't think I've ever heard anyone since papa B use the term "new world order" that my eyes didn't cross.

SHEESH!!!

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 3317
Limits does NOT use the term 'NWO' at all.

Does Arguing against 'limits' imply you think their ARE no limits?

It is a mathematical / model based analysis of the effects of Exponential growth. If you want to take issue with 'Limits', confine yourself to criticism OF the book, concepts and data. But I suppose you'd have to try to understand it first. The CofR issued a 30 year update which refined and updated the modeling.

Your link is utter rubbish. 'Committee of 300'? Fiction. At least the Bilderberg Group actually exists.

Username: Multimediatech

Houston, TX

Post Number: 1
very fascinating conspiracy theories

Platinum Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 18196

"very fascinating conspiracy theories"

Gosh! where have I heard THAT before?

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 3318
Interlocking Directorate:
Is a feature of 3 of the larger and best known international organizations.
2 are public in the sense that they issue reports and such.
Those would be the TLC = TriLateral Commission and the CFR = Council on Foreign Relations. The CFR in particular is interesting, getting its start near the END of the First World War in the administration of Woodrow Wilson when he formed an ALL AMERICAN group called 'The Enquiry'. An early effort at a think tank, if you will. During the negotiations to end the war, the American Group met their European Counterparts. And got along famously. The BIS was formed at this time, as well, as part of the reparations process.
The TriLateral Commission came along somewhat later and includes the 3rd leg, in the form of ASIAN participation.

The last of the 3 main groups, the Bilderberg Group, is pretty secretive. At least in the sense of NOT issuing much in the line of public statements. Security at meetings is ALWAYS 110% and NO press is invited. It appears to have a core membership and working committees. Special Interest persons are INVITED to participate and perhaps speak on specific issues. And lest you think it is a 'conservative' or 'liberal' group, keep in mind that both Henry Kissinger and Bill Clinton have been invitees. Others on the invited list include Rockerfeller and Bernanke. It's a fairly long list, even if you limit yourself to participants from the US.

Each of the above 3 groups has a small 'shared' membership. Not necessarily people but representitives from certain organizations and 'interests'. For Example, the BIS, Bank of International Settlements is represented in all 3 above.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_for_International_Settlements

NOTE: The US member is a non-governmental organization called 'The Fed'. I wonder.

My PERSONAL theory is the 'soft landing' theory. Given that Exponential Growth is a FACT and that their are limits in ALL physical systems, the goal would be to keep the planet from dropping into a 'death spiral'. And has been pointed out, you simply must pick your limit which WILL cause such problem. For example, the list of potential items includes Water, Pollution, Food, Critical Resource, Energy, and perhaps OIL in its own category.
The goal would be the highest standard of living attainable for the greatest number of people for the longest period of time. It is impossible for the planet to currently support our 7 Billions even at the 1900 level.

Platinum Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 18197

"My PERSONAL theory is ... "

Why should anyone care? Really?! Why?

I assume you now feel you may have Frank as a co-conspiracy theorist. Possibly.

We'll see.

If so, you two can have this thread. I have better things to do.

On the other hand, in one of our last PM's didn't I mention how you try to turn everything into being about leo?

You don't listen because all this is about "leo". And his "personal theories". Geez, leo, I've been reading your personal theories for a decade and I can't remember a single one that came to pass.

"Personal theories" are like watching a baseball game with the sound turned up.

Announcer #1: "Well, Bob, this is a tough situation they've been put into. Just how would you approach the next pitch?"

Ann. #2: "Sure thing, Chuck! In this situation I would definitely be trying to throw up and in, to brush the batter back with a high fast ball. Gain some space at the plate ... "

#1: "The pitch ... a slider down and out! Ball three!!! Now they've really tightened the noose around the situation!"

#2: "Well, Bob, there's the other way to gain space. The batter couldn't reach that ball."

Yeah, the batter couldn't reach that ball because the theory of swinging at a ball in the dirt is stupid! And the theory of throwing high and in isn't what happened! "Personal theories" aren't worth the time it takes to spit them out.

"Personal theories" are full of sh!t!

Particularly when you hang them on what you read forty years ago. And when, by your own admission, everyone ignored the book you find so illuminating! No one cared except you and a bunch of conspiracy nuts!

You can draw any inference you wish to reach from that statement regarding people who constantly make their personal theories known when no one else cares.

The point remains, leo, even if I had told I would read your d@mn book, you didn't want to loan it out because you think it's some sort of highly precious, secret key to understanding the Bilderbergs and all the other conspiracy cabal's BS that floats around acting as if it were reality.

"the Bilderberg Group, is pretty secretive ... "

Exactly! It's BS to go around guessing and theorizing about what they discuss. Maybe they simply want to have lunch.

Give it a rest, leo. Go discuss your personal theories with your brother. You said several days ago you weren't going to do this.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 3319
Once again, and true to form, you attack the person rather than giving the faintest thought to what was said.

Platinum Member

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 18198

What was "said" is Bullsh1t!!!

You want to be an insulting SOB?

Do it elsewhere.

There is no discussion when the topic is Total Bullsh1t!!!

Enjoy your dress, leo, I don't really think you're gonna be cute in it.

As you said earlier but didn't live up to, my sense of humor has hit its limits for this crap. I'm done with this thread.

You said you didn't want any more emails because I always put you on the defensive.

Geeez, figure that one out!

When your posts and emails are always based on BS, you are gonna be put on the defensive.

When your posts don't make a lick of sense, you're gonna be put on the defensive.

When your posts always end up being about you, ahhh ... never the f*** mind.

You said you weren't having any more to do with this forum? The whole forum, right? You were so po'd you weren't even going to come back to the forum? No more emails, no more forum. Right? You were gonna take your ball and go home and sulk.

Yet here you are, making "personal predictions" about more Bullsh1t.

News flash ...

I'm here to assist people with their audio systems. Not listen to BS predictions about the Bilderbergs and some stupid stones.

Maybe Frank will come back to play with you.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 3320
Everything I said up to 'my personal theory' was and is verifiable fact.

No JV, you always Insist on attacking. No source or fact is too good to be demeaned. Nothing interferes with your opinion which is IT. Once I tried extensive analysis about a subject dealing with money on which there was a gigantic amount of public and verified information. Ignored or demeaned. or simply downplayed as irrelevent.

Don't worry: Opinon Alert: Our world is in a very close situation. Climate change, to the extent it IS human caused will be a problem for the future. The WORLD debt will be passed on to the young people of today and THEIR kids, should they breed. Resource depletion will be a subject for the future, as well, with many solutions exacting an ever higher cost. Coal? Nuke? Solar? No energy production system is consequence-free.

What do YOU see going on in 100 years? Doubling time for population at 2% growth is about 36 years. And while the current growth rate is 'only' 1.2%, that is STILL a doubling time of about 60 years. Just think of what it takes to support that population even IF expectations are 'Zero'd'. It is foolish, IMO, to not try to get this planet into a condition for long-term sustained living. At a reasonable 'standard'.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 3321
A few last words:

The few who cry Conspiracy are, IMO overstating the issue. I've NEVER used the 'C' word.

However, in a court of law or civil action, you have 5 (or more) levels of proof for action. In general, the 5 (FIVE) levels of increasing complexity are.
1. Reasonable suspicion is what it takes for a Policeman to frisk you
2. Probable cause is good for an arrest
3. Preponderance will win in some civil cases and auto collision cases
4. Clear and Convincing is used in child custody cases. The state clearing this bar MAY take someones child
5. Beyond a Reasonable Doubt for most criminal cases.

Other evidenciary systems exist, but this is a reasonable summary.

Now? What level do the Conspiracy Buffs think THEY'VE met? Probably Beyond a Reasonable Doubt. I disagree.

The facts support LESS than that but MORE than 'no coorelation'. Groups share some membership. Many meetings are in secret with NO published or public record. Even one-time Invitees do NOT discuss the goings on. To think that a group like the Bilderberg Group meets for Cigars, Whores and Ping Pong is ludicrous. 'The Enquiry' started by Wilson has morphed into the CFR and is about 100 years young.
I'm intentionally NOT including older groups such as the Masonic Orders (a bunch of THESE) or even the Rosicrusians, for which little is actually known of its early history. It might be noted that BOTH the Masons AND the recent 'Skull and Bones' have lots of members in the mover / shaker category and at least for the Masons, at least 15 Presidents of the US have been Masons to one 'degree' or another. But the Presidents have been different enough in administration and goals to NOT form some kind of conspiratorial pattern.
These guys are NOT attending a HighZoot Burning Man.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us