Yanaha RXV1400 RXV2400 Sub out Problems

Anonymous
Hello. I work in a retail store where I design home theater systems. I been selling and setting up Yamaha receivers exclusively for two years now. There are some "quirks" I noticed with the new Yammies operations. However the one big thing that's been bothering me and my customers is the sub output, namely there ISN'T ANY! You can turn the settings all the way up in the setup menu and the output just plains sucks. I already had three boomerang on me, and suggested they go with the RXV440,540,740 at least they operate like they should. Anybody know whats going on???
I had two Yamaha Reps on this and a tech team and they all agree it sounds different with a much lower than normal Bass output but that it's normal???? I strongly disagree, especially when it pisses off customers. Please any help would be appreciated.
Any other problems encountered that you noticed please tell me about I'm now in direct contact with Reps on continuing basis about this, and will forward other problems/ suggestions
Jonathan
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us