Equalizer

Unregistered guest
Does anyone own a Realto home theater equalizer?
If so, is it worth the money? does it perform well? I'm very interested in purchasing one but not before i hear from you folks. Thanx!

hskpr1
Unregistered guest
Sorry. It's spelled Rialto.

nsn
Unregistered guest
I just bought a pair of used speakers. The brand is Linear Phase.Does any one know about this brand? The power rating is mentioned as 150 W. I do not believe it can handle that much. The drivers do not have any details on their backs.At moderate volumes it sounds quite good. But rattles a little at higher levels. I have hooked it up with a Pioneer SA 6700 which is said to deliver 40 W per Channel. Also anybody have the specs of this amp?

Username: Numarkeq2600

Lyons, Il Usa

Post Number: 1
HELLO CAN ANYONE HELP WITH THE INSTALLATION OF A NUMARK EQ MODEL 2600 TO A PIONEER A/V RECIEVER????

Username: Numarkeq2600

Lyons, Il Usa

Post Number: 2
MY EW HAS 2 SETS OF OUT PUTS (OUTPUT 1 R+L, OUTPUT 2 R+L) (TAPE OUT R+L) AND TAPE MONITOR R+L)
AND AN OUTPUT R+L CHANELS

Gold Member
Username: Superjazzyjames

Post Number: 1420
My advice? Don't use equalizers or tone controls at all if you can avoid it. If you can't avoid it, use it for reducing the strong parts of the signal, NEVER for boosting the weak parts. Boosting will cause your amp to clip at low volumes resulting in blown speakers.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us