!! Problems with the TVIX R3300 !!

Username: Contactadam2002

Post Number: 8
I have upgraded from the Tvix M4000 to the PVR 3300 and even with the most up to date firmware (1.84) it now takes 2 seconds between audio tracks instead of the 1 second even when I select 1 track to be played on its own) which is apprently normal for this device, but the M4000 only took 1 second (so now it's long enough between tracks to assume you're at the end on the album). And also unlike the older M4000, when you scroll through you're tracks during audio playback, it doesn't display the track you're scrolling through (so that you can skip to a further track without turning on the TV or for easily checking what track you're on). It even cuts off the beginning of a few more mp3's than my old one (so what the hell was the point in making me wait for the track to play). I thought the newer models were supposed to be faster?

Are than any newer Tvix models or other multimedia HDD's that have a >1 second or gapless playback between tracks and a front panel display (preferably with 5.1 audio passthrough).
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us