Denon avr 3802 problem

I just got and set up a Denon AVR 3802. My problem is when I try to use the AVR system set up button I do not see anything on my Sony wega 36" screen. I get the vedio feed OK from the TV and the VCR. My turntable, CD player, tape player all work fine. But I need to get into the set to change the preset speaker set up. I tried re-initalization of the microprocessor. The remote is set to AMP it changes to AVR set up when I push the system setup button but no screen. Anyone got any ideas on what to try?

Ray
Does your TV have video 1 and video 2? In my case the set up information appears on video 2.

Joe
Thanks Ray, my TV has four vedio feeds but I have never used them, not a game player. Everything works great now. Great sound, poor manual. Thanks again for the help.

Hi Joe,

Great to hear you got it solved, I must agree that it is a great receiver. Good value for the money. I have had mine for 8 months and I can not complaint. Great feature that multizone, been able to listen to the radio or CD while watching a movie makes other members of the family happy.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us