Money

Mike Green
Summary:
MAKE FAST AND EASY MONEY NO SCAMS READ ON!!! A while back I was browsing through newsgroups just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this one that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6. So I thought sure, this must be a scam. But like most of us, I was curious so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the six names and addresses stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6 and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. No catch that was it. I figured what have I got to loose accept 6 stamps and $6.00 right? Like most of
us I was a little skeptical and worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it with the U.S. Post Office (1`-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it was indeed legal. Then I invested the measly $6, well GUESS WHAT?...within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money kept coming in. 1st week $25 2nd week $1000!3rd week $10,000 and it is still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have a total of just over $42,000 and it is still coming in rapidly. It was worth that $6 STEP 1:Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper. "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST". Now get US $1 bills and place ONE inside each of the 6 pieces of paper so that the bill will not be seen through
the envelope to prevent thievery. Next, place one paper in each of the 6 sealed envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper, your name and address and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. Another possibly is to write your letters via e-mail, to electronic mailing lists, and then have the people send money! THIS IS COMPLETLY LEGAL
Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:
#1 Jen, P.O. Box 35, Gibsonia, PA., 15044
#2 Trina,5212 Coach Dirve,Richmond,California,94803
#3 James, 52529 CR 25, Bristol, IN, 46507
#5 Chris,1000 N.Green Valley Parkway,
Suite 300,P.O.Box 293,Henderson,NV 89074
#6 YOUR NAME HERE
STEP 2:Post in 200 newsgroup.(more post more get)
Dont rewrite.To save copy and paste put into
notepad. HAVE FUN WITH ALL THAT MONEY!!

Anonymous
The best PTR,pay every month

Opt-in-Pays was designed to make it worth your while to get others to sign up for it. That's why you get 50% of the earnings received by your direct referrals from emails they read, including 50% of what they make from their downline. You'll also get 20% of the earnings your referrals make on bonuses, and 20% of what they earn from their entire downline. Refer advertisers and get paid 10% of the new sales you refer.

Click here to join:
http://opt-in-pays.com/r-92722

^^^ YOUR A MORON ^^^
Your stupid scam is on the wrong board and your posts will be deleted soon.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us