Help! iRiver MP3 Player need help to get it going!

Username: Wattybotts

Post Number: 1
Hi,

I just got an iRiver 180T mp3 player from a friend, but he did not give me the installation CD. What drivers/ managers, etc do I need to get this going? A link to a website would be great as well.

Thanks
Bob

Unregistered guest
hi i just bought a mp3 player from my friend and he never gave me the installation disk could you mabe send me one? PLEASE!

the mp3 player is a: ifp-180T 128mb

email me back at Colby_Klein@hotmail.com

Username: Iriver

Centerville, V.A. US

Hi i just got an iriver H320 and there is no installation disk with it. Can you send me a another one please

kyranosa
Unregistered guest
i have an H10 and all the cd came with was an upgrade for windows media to 10. that's really all you need i think. then it'll get right down to business and you can sync songs onto your device right then.

Unregistered guest
hope you can help have a h320 when you turn it on it boots up then defaults to connected data and then locks up when you press the reset button it turns it off

Unregistered guest
I have an iriver H10 20gb player with fm recorder how can i play/burn recorded files?

Unregistered guest
I have an iriver iFP-799 i downloaded music from my pc, but it will not play, FM works ok and voice recording works too. music i am trying to play is not copyrighted.

Anonymous

hi i have an iriver mp3 player and i don't know how to use the iriver music manager and don't know how to put songs on it so if you could please help me asap that would be great, thanks

Unregistered guest
I have an iriver H10 and afterthe second day of using it after I down load from yahoo tunes a message come up on my I river and it says the following "this music has expired or failed to get licence. has anyone seen this before or know what to do?????????????

Unregistered guest
i just got a iriver u10 and i got the cd. it said it was for the upgrade for window media player to go up to 10 and for ipicture plus. i downloaded and i cant find the ipictures plus i tryed installing it over and over and i dont know where it is!!! its not in windows media either! so i dont know how to put pictures on it! help!

some one............
Unregistered guest
i just got an iriver and i have worked out almost everything except the photos! i have tried puting them into data and into media(i am that desperate!) but it still doesnt work!! how do i get photos on my photo veiwer???
some one pleeease tell me!

bmc
Unregistered guest
i got an iriver mp3 and have itunes. i bought a song off it and need to know how to download it. the big problem is the iriver is with windows media player which the device is registered with

bmc
Unregistered guest
i got an iriver mp3 and have itunes. i bought a song off it and need to know how to download it. the big problem is the iriver is with windows media player which the device is registered with

Username: Doug_b

Post Number: 10
bmc, first of all, which iRiver DAP do you have ? Secondly, no matter what, you should visit http://www.misticriver.net for all of your iRiver needs/questions etc. It's a great board full of very helpful people who are NOT biased towards any particular company, though the site was originally created to cater to those with iRiver type DAP's.

Thirdly, if you downloaded songs from iTunes, and they happen to be AAC files (MP4), you'll have to transcode them, before they'll play on any iRiver DAP (besides the older IHP 100 series, because they have ROCKbox firmware and will play AAC files)

Fourthly, it's possible that there is third party software which will enable you to ditch WMP.

Doug

Unregistered guest
I LOST MY IRIVER INSTALLATION DISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS A IFP-790......WHERE CAN I FIND A CD OR WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD ...ONE ...I NEED TO INSTALL IT IN MY NEW COMPUTER ....HELP PLEASE....................

Unregistered guest
I just recieved a iriver H10 20 GB, but I do not have the installation CD, where can i find a CD or download it?

Unregistered guest
pls i have an mp3 player but i dont have the installation disk

Unregistered guest
hey there i can't get music on my iriver mp3 player and it does not show that i have my usb cord in the computer.

Gyro
Unregistered guest
a few days ago, we transferred some mp3 to our iriver h300 multi codec jukebox, then we started listening and thought we should put some more music... now we plug the USB cord and it only shows "charging" and we have no control over the iriver via PC...

replies to : gyrogns@hotmail.com [msn]
replies to : 61870105 [icq]

thanks already...

Unregistered guest
i just bought an iriver H20 and the srean has frozen, i can't even turn if off, help please, what do i do?

girlfight
Unregistered guest
i bought a H10 and uploaded the media player update
but its failing to sync with my player.
help me?
x

Unregistered guest
my iriver h10 has frozen and wont even talk to my computer can you help

Anonymous

I have the same problem as every one else. I DONT HAVE THE INSTALLATION CD!! Can i download one from the net? Please send me back info.

Username: Nrgpil

Same problem for me too. Can I download it from the new. I have a h10 20gb iriver w/ no installation cd.

Username: Jm8

Byron bay, Nsw Australia

i put my iriver to the computer and it willnt connect HELP

Username: Anieto

i have an mp3 player and it has 64MB and i am having a hard time downloading songs to it. I have 53 song so far and now its telling me not enough space of something like that.

Username: Anieto

Post Number: 2
oh My question is how much music can a 65MB mp3 player hold?

Username: Laidlaw897

OMaha, Ne USA

i just got a iriver mp3-(ifp-899)player. it came with NO install CD. how can i get one or go to a web site to download??

Username: Mahogohney

Hola! i did a search and came up with these:

http://www.google.com/search?hs=Bt6&hl=en&lr=&client=opera&rls=en&q=iriver+ifp-8 99+install&btnG=Search

i think this is what you might be looking for:
http://drivers.softpedia.com/get/FIRMWARE/Iriver/Iriver-iFP-899-UMS-firmware-128 .shtml

(i do not have an iriver, so i have no way of knowing to be honest) i hope everything goes great for you, cheers!

Username: Debbies

Hi Everyone

I just bought an i-river H10 and have two questions I hope someone can help me with...

1. how do I delete music and photos that I have uploaded onto the i-river that I don't want to be there?

2. When I record onto the i-river using the in-built mic, can I can export the recording back to my computer? If so, how do I do this?

Thanks

Username: Carol_matthews

Help!!
i deleted all the music on my iriver and then downloaded more but it wont play. It just keep restarting and wont get into the menu.
What do i do???
Please i need your help!

Username: Bgyates

Masterton NZNew Zealand

hi i have an irver h300 and it has wiped itself of all memory so there are no files on it and it says theres no free memory also when you start it up it says check HDD conection? can you help me im lost with out it!!!!

Username: Spades

Post Number: 9
Bobby Watts,

With my old iRiver MP3 player, I only needed the USB cord really. The software is just for people who don't know about the "other" way of adding songs. I can't remember if you need drivers for the computer to recognize the MP3 player. But you can try without it. Plug in your MP3 player, and once it recognizes that you've plugged in a new device, open My Computer. There, around the bottom, should be a new drive (C: for example). I can't remember if it shows up as "Removable Drive E" or F or even something else. But one of those is the drive to the MP3 Player. Once you find it, open it up. Find the folder where it says "Music" or something similair. Copy and paste all of your songs you want into that folder. Delete any of them that you don't want. Once you're done, unplug your MP3 player and the music is on it! I hope this helped.

Username: Demitre

hi i got a iriver u10 and i dont know how to put pictures and videos in it can some 1 pllzzzzzz give me easy step by step intructions on how to do it thanks

Username: Kimmy2k6

SkewenSouth wales

hey there i need ur help. my mp3 player keeps on restarting all the time what is wrong with it ??? }

Username: Snail85

Kuala Lumpur, Selangor Malaysia

Help!!..My Iriver T10's Installation CD break Into 2 coz of some accident!!..Now i cant install the software into my new computer!! Anyone know where can download the Iriver T10's installation software on the website???PLS....Or Email me at : Dreamsky4chris@hotmail.com

THANK YOU!!!
}}}

Username: H10_novice

Did anyone find a good place to download H10 install for windows XP proffesional, as I have just got a new computer and am overseas without my disk.
The H10 recongnises that it USB connected but I can not see it anywhere on the computer???
I also lost my power cable but was happy to find that it will recharge through the USB connection.

Username: Ilovebamandhim

Help! i just found my Iriver T10 MP3 player but i can not find the disc. is there any safe place that i could download the program to my computer! i need to get my MP3 player going as soon as possible
It also will not let me delete stuff off of it just from teh device..can anyone help me with that too! Please E-mail me at ilovebamandhim@yahoo.com if you can help at all!
Thank You!
~Dakota~

Username: Nixy88

hi, i just got a new 8GB X20 iriver and have copyied and pasted heaps of songs and transferred them to my player but it keeps on coming up with "build library" then it freezes then turns off, but it does the same thing when i turn it back on! what is the problem

Username: Nixy88

(added to the last request) email me on shadow_in_the_night190@hotmail.com

Username: Ashhhashhh

Mine, Yepp Australia

arghh, help! i bought an iriver x20 and when i connect it to the computer, it comes up as nothing being there? whats wrong with it, please help.

Username: Nybayb143

I HAVE AN IRIVER AND I WENT TO THE FM RADIO, BUT NOW I CANT GO BACK TO MY SONGS! WHAT DO I DO!?!? HELPPPPPPPP

EMAIL AT NYBAYB143@NETSCAPE.NET

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Username: Sam_man

I got a iriver PMP 120 and when i try to play WMA flies, it does not play the song it just skip's throw can you plz help me with it.
Thank You

Username: Honeyfloss

SydneyAustralia

My grandson's MP4 player was going great (purchased in Thailand) but suddenly it's dead - shows an hourglass on the face and won't do anything. Husband has spent hours trying to fix via instructions but can't find this file he is supposed to need. The file name is ADFUUD.SYS. Anyone know where to find this file please? Or any other suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Username: Sweetjinjux3

hii I just recieved a iriver H10 512 MB, but I don't have the installation CD, where can i find a CD or download it?
if you know where to find this please reply to this email :
SweetJinJuX3@gmail.com
thx

Username: Grayo27

Dallas, TX USA

I also need help downloading the installation software to my computer my t10 didn't come with the disk so if someone could help me with that I would really be grateful, Thank you please email me at: g.rayo27@gmail.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us