Pioneer VSX-D812 or Onkyo TX-SR601

Hi everyone,

I am searching for an a/v receiver for 1 month and finally from all brands 2 products came up.Pioneer VSX-D812 and Onkyo TX-SR601. Pioneer has an outstanding power like 6*100(8 ohm) and onkyo has 6*85 (8 ohm).I read alot of user comments about these ones. They all say pioneer has perfect surround sound but when it comes to stereo u cannot find the same. Onkyo has really good sound at both surround and stereo but has 6*85W. Price is not important for me and my aim is 1st to listen stereo music. Than maybe when i have money to buy more speakers i can use it for surround also :)) Plzzz help !!!

G.DawG
If your first priority is stereo music, I would have to recomend NAD. Check'em out. If you like the Pioneer 812K then you should also check out the Pioneer Elite 41TX it is basicly the same just more beautiful and powerful.

Bruki
Its hard to find the elite products of pioneer. It will be good who has experience with these 2 products or 1 of them. I want to make decision from these 2.

Burki
And usage will be music listening : %60 and HT : %40.

Anonymous
I think the Onkyo will be a lot better if your planning to use it most of the time for music.

Burki
Come on guys! Nobody has these receivers?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us