Revolver replay turntable

Username: Tdub

Saskatoon, Sask. Canada

Post Number: 10
Any comments on the Revolver replay turntable? I cannot seem to find any reviews on the internet.

Platinum Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 11666

Is this a new version of the table or the one from years back?

Bronze Member
Username: Tdub

Saskatoon, Sask. Canada

Post Number: 11
I believe it is the new version. A store I have been talking to by email about a new table suggested it. He has not indicated his price as of yet but it may be out of my range. Another dealer I have talked to says he can ship me a Clearaudio Emotion / Satisfy / classic cartridge for $1100, this is in Canada. But I have heard from others that the emotion table is a fussy machine to set up proper. I am in a tough position for buying a new table as there are no dealers in town for me to audition anything. So I may have to go on others opinions.

Platinum Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 11681

Is $1,100 Canadian your price range? You've got to help me out with more information. Does that include a cartridge in that price? Are you moving from a current turntable or is this a first time set up? Do you know what "system synergy" is? If you want the opinion of others, aren't reviews sufficient? The only thing we can add is another subjective opinion. Subjective opinions have plenty of variables in them. With a magazine reviewer you should at least be able to get a feel for what the reviewer likes and dislikes and go with that as a start. There's no problem getting opinions here as generally we're full of them. But you don't have a clue what we like and dislike. That makes it tough IMO to use any of our opinions as a useful guide.

Gold Member
Username: Nuck

Post Number: 9077
Tim, be sure and check out Canuckaudiomart while shopping tables etc.

http://www.canuckaudiomart.com/
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us