Any one know where i can download sonic stage 1.5?

Unregistered guest
Any one know where i can download sonic stage 1.5?

Unregistered guest
install 'kazaalite', or 'overnet' (overnet.com)
goto andr.net if you need more information .

Anonymous

iv lost my sonicsatge disk ...n i want to put new songs onto my minidisk..can sum 1 plezz email tellin me wer i can find it iv tried everywer...
in english plezz!!..email is ledwards666@hotmail.com

hi
Unregistered guest
http://www.my-minidisc.de/download.html

sonic stage 1.5.0.6

doenutts2005
Unregistered guest
i have sonic stage 1.5 (a friend done me a copy) but it keeps giving me an error messgae and wont import anything to my music drive and thats befor i have pluged my MD in has anyone got any ideas ?????

Saad
Unregistered guest
I have lost my sonic stage CD and need to know where I can download it from ? Thank
P.S. In english plz

SnappyIsHere
Unregistered guest
Try using real player with their plugin for net md....I use it without greif

Anonymous

I've lost my sonicstage disk too!...Please can someone email me with a site to download the original version from please? i have found plenty on sites with the 'upgrade' but this doesn't work alone!... and english site please! thank you, loze25@hotmail.com

Anonymous

I lost my sonic stage disk too. Try the site listed by HI you can dowload the english version 1.5 then go to sony online support and download the update to 2.3

Anonymous

Is there anywhere else apart from the Sony site where i can download sonicstage 2.3?

eric cartman
Unregistered guest
i have all the files of sonic stage 1.5 on a copied cd but how do i install it? please help saosin1089@aol.com

Connard
Unregistered guest
I destroy your asssssssssssss sonic stage ! J'te sodomise sale puuuuuuuuuuuuute !!

Connard
Unregistered guest
I destroy your asssssssssssss sonic stage ! J'te sodomise sale puuuuuuuuuuuuute !!

Username: Vmax123

Hong Kong

Post Number: 2
Yes, I can download the sonic stage from HI, but can u tell me where i can download the driver for my Sony network walkman NW-MS70D?
Thank you!

Kaew
Unregistered guest
http://www.sonydigital-link.com/DNA/common/asp/details.asp?l=en&v=&m=pad

Anonymous

SonicStage Version 3.2 Upgrade Program

http://www.sonydigital-link.com/DNA/SonicStage/SS32.asp?l=en

Canada Guy.
Unregistered guest
Hey i have a Mini Disk Player Version
NetMD Walkman MZ-ne410 Any1 know what sonic stage i need for this ?? please Post

Unregistered guest
Every time i trensfer songs to my MD
it gets to 69% or 76% and then my computer
stucks
tried every known program
switched 4 USB cables
is it that my MD-USB port is whacked?

Proton
Unregistered guest
Yes I have the same problem, any news anyone? I am getting extremley annoyed with this and plan to dump my net MD into the trash and getting an MP3 player, no SONY ones as their software is crap!!! dissapointing really....

Kotaro Kun
Unregistered guest
I also lost my SS CD too... >.> and.. also i know a way to fix the problem where a song gets stuck around 69% or 76%... IF you are using a english windows recording a non-English song... the problem'll occur... the way i did it is by renaming the song and the song ID using winamp. Try it... IF the problem still remain... just convert the media into .wav using dBpowerAMP. IF still remain unsolved... THEN... I have no idea

Tony in 714
Unregistered guest
Any experts on SS 1.5 out there? I'm having some problems since I had to do a uninstall and reinstall; now I'm albe to play songs, but not record or import. Need some help

Anonymous

Pls I need SonicStage 2.3.I have vers. 3.3 but not record to minidisc.
Tnks

Anonymous

I have Sonic Stage 2.3 for my Mini Disk. I keep getting a TEMPERARY FOLDER FULL message and I can't put more than three songs in the transfer coolumn. How do I empty this folder?

Anonymous

Hi!
NET MD MZ-410 I need the software- i lost my cd, and the md layer been in my shelf for over a year... and am tired of carrying my cd player.
please help

Anonymous

Hi!
NET MD MZ-410 I need the software- i lost my cd, and the md player been in my shelf for over a year... and am tired of carrying my cd player.
please help

Username: Singnpreacher

Oxford, MS USA

Post Number: 2
I'm having that problem with my SonicStage Version 4 only getting to 69%, and then staying there for hours and hours without ever transferring anything.

I've successfully made an ATRAC CD with my Lord of the Rings soundtrack CDs. Then another with some top 40 songs. Then another with James Bond themes. They worked, but wouldn't work when I tried putting them together on a disc.

Is there another program that will make an ATRAC CD? I heard that Sony is discontinuing SonicStage and going with something else. Is that true, and will it be soon?

In the mean time, I NEED HELP! Please!

Username: Rellik

Post Number: 1
Can someone plz link me a download for ver1.5 netmd driver sonicstage or simple burner plz

Username: Juliette_poole

NorwichUk

Hi peeps can anyone help Ive lost me sonic stage disc 3.2 [clever] and now my memory cant be read there for its not allowing me access i think i may need a vesion 3.2 disc to sort me out does anyone know where i can get one from or solve my prob be so greatful!! miss my tunes!!

Username: Alexhh

Try this link:

http://www.sonydigital-link.com/DNA/downloads/downloads.asp?r=forum.ecoustics.co m&f=pad&l=en

then, type the model of your md on the left side of the screen. It worked for me.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us