Help with Matsui 2GB MP3 Player

Username: Kimln

Post Number: 1
Hi
i recently got a Matsui 2GB MP3 player for xmas.
ive managed to put songs on the player but i cant work out how to sort them into seperate files to make it easier to find certain songs.
when the player is connected to the computer it shows the songs sorted into files, however when i click on music on the player it just goes straight to the first song
it seems silly that with 500 songs there is no way of sorting them
if anyone could help i would be really greatful as at the moment it is near impossible to use

thanks
k

Username: Alan_t

Kimberley, this is a known issue, more details here:
www.forums.cnet.com/5208-7595_102-0.html?forumID=71&threadID=218044&messageID=23 20425

Try taking it back to exchange for a one of the later units with updated software, probably help if you can get hold of the original receipt.

Regards,

A.

Username: Samvit

hi
i am a user for matsui 1 gb mp3player.i am not able to format through the computer . the mp3 player says "flash error pls format the drive and backup the files ".

can please anyone help!!!!!!!!

Username: Alan_t

Post Number: 2
Samvit,

Follow the link I posted above - lots of advice on this issue there, including formatting of the drive. Good luck!

Alan.

Username: Samiken

hi
i am a new matsui 1 gb mp3player user.when i play my mp3 the message says "flash error pls format the drive and backup the files ".

can anyone help me please!!!!!!!!

Username: Julietash

i recently bought a matsui mp3 player and accidentally formatted it,really need advice.what should i do>
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us