Into MiniDisc? Check this out!

scott smith
Into MiniDisc? Check this out!
http://exclusive.proteinmusic.com/guestlist2019762/md.htm

Which one's better? Sony's NetMD or Sharp's NetMD????????someone please tell me and email me thanks.

steve craydon
Is it true that sony are coming out with successor to mds 940 very soon, ie next few weeks?
I'm thinking of an upgrade!

does the sony mz-n505 come with a microphone input ?
or can someone recomend another similar system .

I tried some SONY recorders and found that you cannot upload live (mic) recordings because of their uncool copyright-protection scheme that prevents uploading files other that files downloaded from the same computer on which the software is installed. Live recordings obviously don't fit that criterion. Are there any minidisk recorders with PC-link that will allow uploads of any track on the disk?

sonyericsson
You may not be able to copy live recordings to computer straight with usb due to the copyright protection but you can however record in real realtime. get a cable with 3.5mm stereo plug on both end. hook one end into the headphone socket of your netmd or md and the other into the sound in of your pc sound card. you can even try removing the inline remote and plug straight in and choose your output as line out.

sonyericsson
the mzn505 does not have a mic input as it was not on the top end of the range, you will have to use the line in/optical in when recording through the mic and adjust the recording level to suit.
SONY NETMD's all the way.

Anonymous
do anyone know where i could download the program to transfer songs from my computer to my mzn505 MD player? i lost the install cd and i can't do anything without it. Can someone please help!! thanks a lot

Anonymous

I lost my install cd.need HELP!!please.

Unregistered guest
I have recently purchased a sharp imdr420 net md. I play in a band and the software that accompanies this a progarmme called 'Beatjam' does not allow u to upload ur recordings from md. is there any softwear that allows you to do this?

george bell
Unregistered guest
the avls to protect your hearing is on i can not get it off its a sony mini disc walkman MZ-NF810

ihatebatteries
Unregistered guest
my ac adapter for my sony netmd mzn505 literally just failed me. it died out and refuses to work so now i have to drain my batteries in the house. what the hell do i do now??????? the warranty's over so no more replacement parts, the adapter's not sold anywhere either.........

Unregistered guest
i lost my cd is there anyway i can download the files that were on the CD?

Towelove
Unregistered guest
Hollah!

Ive just moved to Holland, and just
discovered that my BeatJam CD to my Sharp
NetMD is still in Sweden, is there any
possibility that I can download the software
somewhere?

YouSuck
Unregistered guest
haha, you idiots

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 1402
try their techsupport website.

Anonymous

sharp's netmd
thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Culp4684

Post Number: 96
Kat stock -

There is no way to upload to the computer with that unit. You can only do it through the soundcard and playback has to be in real time.

Sony's newer Hi-MD units can upload the way you want. Do a search on Hi-MD...

Unregistered guest
can someone help me please
i taped music to a disc and after usage
about 60\70 times after the disc is ended i try to
skip back to the begining and then its blanked
it hapend to me a few times so i didnt blank it
accidentaly i know i tried
can someone please help me
i own a sony netmd mzn505

Username: Dogmax

Post Number: 1
I am a proud owner of a Sharp MD100s, and few months back I miss-placed the "BeatJam CD" that came with the MD player. I searched the web for days on end, but Justsystem or anyone else could not help me to get a free replacement or download alternative.

I was so sick & frustrated that I gave-up using the MD player all-together. But than the God's smiled upon me and my gf found the BeatJam CD in my old stuff storage.

Now to repay the God's, I am willing to help anyone for FREE around the world who need a copy of BeatJam or Sony's OpenMG. Please, e-mail me at <mychris@rock.com>, and your prayers will be answered.

Chris

Username: Don_m

i have a sharp minidisc net md imdr410 and i have lost my installation cd i was wondering if any body had a copy of the software or any website that could help me install my minidisc player so i can use it thank you ................................................................................ ............

Username: Don_m

Post Number: 2
can somebody help me to find the software for my
sharp minidisc net md imdr410 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Culp4684

Post Number: 101
Try here:

http://forums.minidisc.org/downloads/index.php?cmd=all&sort=name&order=ASC&page= 7

Username: Jencporto

Hi, I just downloaded the driver for my Sharp IM-DR420H, but have no clue what to do with it now, or how to download files to my computer. Can anyone help? thanks

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 3643
Anything to get f sony off of the home audio page so this site is safe to look at during work hrs. Carry on.

Gold Member
Username: Stu_pitt

Irvington, New York USA

Post Number: 1499
I was going to do it, but knew you would. Kind of like what happed when the guy who called himself "Shit4brains" posted.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us