Ipod mini help

Username: Grant838

Post Number: 1
Hi, I have a ipod mini and I have lately been unable to update it. I plug it into my computer the way I always have but everything on my computer screen says that I have not yet plugged it in. I still get the do not disconnect scrren on my ipod like I always have. But could somebody please help me with my problem.

Unregistered guest
I have an ipod mini, i've never experienced any trouble with it until the other day. i tried playing a song on it and it will scroll through all the songs i have on it, not playing anything. i have no idea what is wrong with it, and if someone could help me it would be greatly appreciated. please email me at cherry_flavoured_antacids@yahoo.com to respond.

Claz
Unregistered guest
Try installing the driver again
You know, the CD that came with it.

Unregistered guest
My ipod mini isn't loading any of my songs onto my ipod. I try and try again, to plug it in the computer to let it update and it always says update complete. Only when i look or it on my ipod mini its not there. I eevn made i section for it that way it would be there (the songs) and there not. If you no how to fix this problem please e-mail me at GreenPinkandBlack@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
i bought an ipod mini and i charged it over night and i used it for almost 15 minutes and it said i had to charge it agian it keeps doing this what do i do

Anonymous

I have an ipod mini and it's frozen and won't reset (unless i'm diong it wroung)

Unregistered guest
I was given an ipod and no instructions for loading songs onto it. Can you help me?

and
Unregistered guest
Every time i charge my ipod and then try to play a song it suddenly says " no battry power remains. Connect ipod to power". Please help....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us