Help with itunes please!

Unregistered guest
Ok so I bought a couple songs from itunes and i didn't download them right away so I went to download them except before it will let me download them it is making me download this other 20 minute song that i wanted before but I don't want it now and I can't figure out how to not download it but still get the other stuff, because it is taking forever! Thank you so much.

Unregistered guest
i have windows and i dont know how to put contacts onto my ipod.ivegone onto this calendar which says calendar contacts and notes.then i opened up microsoft outlook and went on the contacts .i dragged one into the contact folder(itunes)but it didnt work .what do i do.please email me back

Username: Tjplayer

Post Number: 1
I tryed Burning a MP3 Disc for my car CD Player. I burned it from ITunes, and when i put it in my Deck in my car, it list's the songs by folder instead of tracks. It plays the songs by the artist folders. I just want the songs to play in order i have them listed on itunes. So when i skip to another song, i don't skip to another folder or another song in the folder.
How do i fix it so when i skip to another song, it skips to another song and not another song in the folder?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us