Building a 7.1 system????

Anonymous
I am currently working on trying to replace my current system with a new one and set up 7.1. I need some opinons in reguards to picking front speakers out, a new sub, and my selection of reciever. I am looking into the Denon 5803 reciever. I have Bohlender-Graebener Radia 420Dx speakers. A Bohlender-Graebener 220DX center. Bohlender-Grabener Radia X3 BK 3 way ribbon towers. I was looking for some good front speakers that have the detail that ribbon and linear style speakers have but with more dynamic bass. And I was looking into a two sub system. But I was looking for a strong sob that can hit the low freq. with little to no distortion. If anyone has any ideas it would be appreciated.

Anonymous
I just purchased a bohleder graebner center channel speaker, but my reciever only puts out 110 watts at 8 ohms, but the speaker requires atleast 125 watts at 4 ohms, can this speaker work with my system???? my reciever is a sony str-de 975 need help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ezzyme
I had a similar question about the Bohlender-Graebeners, eespcially since clipping will kill them. I emailed Bohlender-Graebener and the reply stated that they had the 420 and were powering them with a sony str-de 975 with no problem. Let us know how it works.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us