Assistance Needed in Dallas, Texas

Username: Mch

Dallas, Texas suburb

Post Number: 1
Looking for someone to assist in helping setup my Linn Sondek LP-12 (purchased new in 2002 so it is a current model). I recently moved to a North Dallas suburb and need to get the unit setup properly. There are a few issues: (1) my Proac D15 loudspeakers are getting a fair amount of driver movement when LPs are played (but not when the CD player is used), (2) I also believe that the tonearm and cartridge may need alignment. Despite trying a number of different things to alleviate the problem with the drivers, I still cannot resolve this problem.

I would like to hire someone to set the system up properly and do not want to involve my local dealer. Please let me know if you are aware of someone in the Dallas area who would be available to hire in the near future. Feel free to contact me at my yahoo email account (precede the address with "devildawgmomanddad").

Many thanks!

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 6585

I'll get back with you in a short while regarding your request.

Dallas, Texas suburb

Post Number: 2
Thank you so much! I appreciate the help...

Dallas, Texas suburb

Post Number: 3
Anymore thoughts on this or prospective Linn experts who might have an interest in helping? My husband and I do not expect anyone to do this for free, and are willing to pay labor for their time involved.

Once again, we thank you for your consideration.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us